Senior Director of Talent, EI&D and Culture
Company: Banfield Pet Hospital
Posted on: September 21, 2023
The purpose of the role is to define MVH Strategies and roadmap
for Talent Management, EI&D and Culture, and lead the cross-BU
teams to implement relevant initiatives. Additionally, this role
will manage the Talent/EI&D/Culture CoE Team to reach
objectives, and oversee the coordination and collaboration between
MVH and Business Units and with Petcare and Mars,Inc on
- Live and exemplify the Five Principles of Mars, Inc. within
self and team.
- Lead the CoE team - providing guidance, coaching, development,
performance management, and engagement ---Talent Management:
- Define the MVH Talent Management agenda / roadmap in
partnership with the MVH POLT and leadership team
- Orchestrate the implementation of Talent management initiatives
through MVH cross-BU Talent Mgmt Workstream, which may include
projects on mentoring, Talent Development Reviews, performance
mgmt, career development, etc.
- Facilitate MVH Leadership Teams Talent Sessions and drive
follow through - including direct support of and focus on President
pipeline talent actions;
- Build capabilities for Talent management in P&O BPs
- Represent MVH in Petcare Talent initiatives such as Petcare
Ecosystem of Talent Project.
- Build and share MVH Talent Story and progress with key
stakeholders.---Equity, Inclusion & Diversity (EI&D):
- Lead the definition and refresh of the EI&D Strategy and
ensure alignment with MVH Leadership Team and MVH POLT;
- Lead MVH EI&D Council (cross-BU workstream) to deliver on
cross-BU EI&D initiatives, including EI&D training (in
partnership with L&D), ARG/DRG coordination / collaboration,
and KPIs / metrics
- Participate as a member of One Mars NA EI&D Leadership Team
and the Mars EI&D Segment leads team to ensure integration of
MVH voice and priorities into the broader goals and
- Review, approve and analyze strategic insights from EI&D
- Build and share MVH EI&D Story and progress with key
- Define / refine the culture roadmap, and ensure deployment of
signature Mars culture programs (e.g., MAS, 5 Principles, Make the
Difference) through the Global Culture Lead for MVH
- Support the Culture Lead in facilitating and leading the
cross-BU MVH Culture Workstream
- Represent MVH as needed with key stakeholders.
- Summarize and share one Talent/EI&D/Culture agenda for key
stakeholders and ensure implementation
- Other job duties as assigned.Qualifications
- Required - Bachelor's Degree (business, HR, or related)
- Required - 10+ years of experience in HR - Required
- Required - Experience in a global or regional role
- Required - Experience leading talent review/management
development review (MDR) processes for a large organization
- Preferred - Master's Degree (business, HR, or related)
- Preferred - Experience as an HR/P&O Business PartnerPay
Range: 208,899 - 287,236What We Offer - The Good Stuff:
- Competitive salary with paid time off & holidays so you can
spend time with the people you love.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your loved
- Fertility and family-building assistance.
- Paid Parental leave.
- Practice Paid Basic Life Insurance.
- Practice Paid Short- and Long-Term Disability.
- Competitive referral program - join our team, bring your
friends, and get paid.
- Automatic enrollment 401(k) Savings Plan after 60 days of
employment with generous company match.
- Commuter Benefits.
- Legal Plan.
- Health Savings Account & Flexible Spending Account.
- Mental health support and resources.
- Paid Volunteering.
- Optimum Wellness Plans - for up to three pets.
- Continuing Education allowance & MED hours for eligible
- Student Debt Relief (for full-time DVMs).
- A Variety of discounts including Mars, PetSmart, Royal Canin,
fitness, cellular and so much more.WE ARE A DRUG-FREE, SMOKE-FREE,
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.Mars Veterinary Health (MVH) - strongly
supports and values the uniqueness of all individuals and promotes
a work environment where diversity is embraced. MVH is an equal
opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, religion,
color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
age, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, or status
as a qualified individual with disability. MVH complies with all
applicable federal, state and local laws governing
nondiscrimination in employment in every MVH location.
Keywords: Banfield Pet Hospital, Washington DC , Senior Director of Talent, EI&D and Culture, Executive , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!