Technical Project Manager (Remote Opportunity)
Company: Veterans EZ Info Inc
Posted on: September 21, 2023
VetsEZ is seeking a Technical Project Manager to support the
Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). A successful candidate will
have strong experience leading projects in a vast array of IT
systems, be well versed in project management methodologies, have
experience in tracking costs, schedule, and performance progress,
and identify and mitigate risks. The candidate must reside within
the continental US. Responsibilities:
- Contribute to a variety of security policies associated with
compliance, governance, risk management, incident management,
- Participate in and actively contribute to developing the
security aspects of systems infrastructure and platforms.
- Facilitate the review and analysis of systems documentation for
- Coordinate with development teams and user groups to assess
risks and meet requirements and project goals.
- Coordinate with cross-organizational interface development
teams to meet project goals, monitor, and report on progress.
- Provide oversight of project milestones to ensure goals are met
and to provide expertise/risk analysis as required.
- Work across multiple stakeholders to understand needs,
concerns, and risks.
- Identify, document, and recommend changes as and when required
to improve the quality of service, cost efficiency,
cost-effectiveness, etc. Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree concentrated in Engineering, Computer
Science, Systems, Business, or related scientific /technical
- A minimum of 10 years of experience managing Information
Technology related projects.
- 4+ years of experience managing Cyber Security
- 3+ years of experience in public cloud security and multi-cloud
- Experience with life cycle and project management
- Experience in tracking costs, schedules, and performance
- Experience developing and maintaining working relationships
while serving Federal clients.
- Ability to identify obstacles and opportunities that impact the
success of plans or initiatives. Additional Qualifications:
- Knowledge and experience in VA processes and systems.
- Ability to obtain and hold a public trust clearance.
- PMP Certification preferred. Benefits:
- 401k with Employer Matching
- Corporate Laptop
- PTO + Federal Holidays
- Training opportunities Qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender
identity, disability, or protected veteran status. Sorry, we are
unable to offer sponsorship at this time.
Keywords: Veterans EZ Info Inc, Washington DC , Technical Project Manager (Remote Opportunity), Executive , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!