Logistics Asset Manager IV
Company: Invictus International Consulting, LLC.
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Title: Logistics Asset Manager IV
Location: Washington, D.C.
Clearance: TS/SCI with the ability to obtain and maintain a CI
- Oversee the transportation of classified and unclassified
intelligence IT equipment throughout the world
- Work customs issues for worldwide transportation
- Work with customers and funding personnel to ensure appropriate
funding is available to meet logistics requirements
- Support also includes, but is not limited to assistance in
acquisition, logistics management, equipment and spares database
management, shipping and tracking, SCRM compliance and managing an
operational spares program
- Ability to understand basic concepts (to include basic grammar
concepts), responsible for writing technical copies of various
documents types. Assist in preparing and maintaining operations
documentation, user guides, manuals and technical publications.
Gather technical information, prepare written text. Maintain a
current internal documentation library. Use multiple word
processing and presentation tools such as MS Word, PowerPoint,
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institute in an area
applicable to the position; an additional 4 years of experience be
substituted in lieu of a degree
- Minimum eight (8) years of relevant experience in addition to
- Experience working in a DoD or IC environment desired
- Current active TS/SCI clearance, with the ability to obtain and
maintain a CI polygraph
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veteran/Disabled
Keywords: Invictus International Consulting, LLC., Washington DC , Logistics Asset Manager IV, Executive , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!