Proposal Manager Fairfax, VA Company Job ID 2023-102
Company: Nationwide IT Services, Inc.
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Nationwide IT Services is seeking a Proposal Manager to join our
Proposal team in Fairfax VA at our Headquarters.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the overall management, oversight and tracking
of all activities relevant to the development and production of
- Develop compliant proposals by leading and participating in
proposal development activities.
- Guide proposal team members and assist them in understanding
and execution of the proposal development tasks they are
- Develop and maintain the proposal development schedule,
outline, and compliance matrix.
- Lead critical milestones in the proposal process including
storyboards, color reviews, and content development
- Manage technical volumes & sections, including technical &
management approaches, personnel & staffing approaches, past
performance & corporate experience.
- Coordinate all production aspects (word processing, graphics,
editing, proofreading, reproduction, printing, collation, and
binding) services in support of proposal activities.
- Review and facilitate review of final proposal.
- Review all deliverable documents.
- Facilitate meetings (e.g., kick off, tag ups, etc.)
- Manage and allocate proposal staff and proposal resources
(technical writers, graphic artists, subject matter
- Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline
- 3+ years in Federal Government proposal management, proposal
development and the direct management of proposal
- Experience with IT/technical proposals
- Experience working in the Shipley proposal process and
developing storyboards, mock-ups, proposal outlines, and compliance
- Demonstrated knowledge of IDIQs/GWACs, quick turn proposals and
- Highly organized, team-oriented, enthusiastic, independent
thinker, collaborative, and flexible
- Outstanding written and oral communication are
- Demonstrated analytical skills.
- Demonstrated ability to positively influence others
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (expert level with MS
- Proposal experience within DoD and IC agencies
About Nationwide IT Services
NIS is an IT and Management consulting company, designated 8(a) by
the SBA, and a CVE-verified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small
Business. Our mission is to deliver value-added services to our
customers, leveraging technology, people, and industry best
practices to implement innovative solutions through our trusted
employees and team members.
Our benefits package includes medical, dental, and vision
insurance, life and disability insurance, 401(k) plan with employer
match, paid holidays, PTO (sick/vacation), commuter benefits,
employee assistance program (EAP) and educational reimbursement
along with Pet Insurance.
Nationwide IT Services, Inc. provides equal employment
opportunities (EEO) to all qualified applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics, disability or
protected veteran status.
Keywords: Nationwide IT Services, Inc., Washington DC , Proposal Manager Fairfax, VA Company Job ID 2023-102, Executive , Fairfax, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!