Assistant Branch Experience Manager
Company: Solarity Credit Union
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Solarity Credit Union is seeking a full time Assistant Branch
Experience Manager at our Ellensburg Branch!
We're not just looking for another Team Member.
We're looking for an Assistant Branch Experience Manager who
strives to make our member's lives better. We are looking for
someone who gets excited about building relationships with our
members and non-members alike, identifying their needs, asking for
their business, and providing extraordinary customer service by
putting members at the center of our universe.
Do you want to be a member of our purpose driven culture who are
lifelong learners, high performers, and can be their authentic
selves? Are passion, impact, and courage core values that resonate
with you? Do you embrace Solarity's purpose of being Member
Obsessed? If so, we are excited to hear from you!
Join our team and become a Solarian! We provide training, career
advancement, and growth opportunities. We have highly motivated,
passionate co-workers who are committed to your success and a
strong, inclusive company culture that loves it when you speak your
Your purpose -The branch experience is an important touchpoint for
member interactions: from service resolutions to consultative
conversations that uncover opportunities to deepen relationships.
This role places members at the center of our universe, and makes
members feel valued and impressed with how easy it was to
accomplish their goals. You lead a Team that provides exceptional
experiences, while simultaneously collecting feedback and
identifying pain points that create friction - and bringing those
findings forward to be identified and addressed. You assist with
ensuring operational accuracy, efficiency and compliance. You work
alongside your team while also developing those around you through
effective coaching, training, and leadership that upholds
Solarity's commitment to Member Obsession at all times.
The Cultural Fit
If the following Core Values resonate with who you are in your
life, this might be the perfect fit for you:
- Courage: Having the fortitude to remain accountable, maintain
the self-esteem of teammates and having the confidence to make
decisions based on good judgment.
- Impact: Pursues meaningful results to make a positive
difference, not satisfied with the status quo, and you want to
constantly exceed the expectations of members and
- Passion: You have a member-obsessed mindset and bring energy
and focus to all aspects of your job. You are interested in
celebrating wins of others, and constantly embrace organization
initiatives and change!
A Day in the life of an Assistant Branch Experience Manager:
Although each day will be a different adventure in this role,
here's a snapshot of what a day could look like:
- Have a huddle with your team and serve as role model,
championing, training, and holding staff accountable for living up
to the Four Measures of Member Obsession.
- Assess staff knowledge of products and services offered by
Solarity and assign additional product knowledge training courses
or assignments as needed.
- Review employee transactions to ensure adherence to policy,
procedures, and regulations.
- Perform observation coaching, developing a cadence for regular,
transparent, and direct documented feedback that supports a culture
of accountability, member obsession, and continued growth.
- Send a Solarian Salute for a member of your team that went
above and beyond for one of our members by constantly looking at
transactions through their member-obsession lens.
If you love what you have read so far and meet the requirements
below, we want to hear from you!
- 2 years of supervisory experience strongly preferred.
- Experience working in an environment focused on rapid growth
and quick change.
- Bachelor's degree in business and or related field
- A highly competitive pay range
- A comprehensive benefits package low-cost medical, dental,
vision, life, and disability coverage for yourself and your family
with a generous employer contribution to your HSA account.
- Generous paid time off allowances plus 12 paid holidays
- A substantial 401k program with a match of up to 6% of your
- An employee wellness program including EAP coverage and gym
- An organizational culture that is committed to your
- Significant opportunity for career growth.
- A Supportive leadership team.
- Excellent member service-oriented culture.
- Hourly salary range $30.00 - $34.27
Solarity Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or
any other protected status. Solarity Credit Union participates in
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable
accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or
are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online
application process and need an alternative method for applying,
you may contact us at 509.248.1720, ext. 1520 for assistance.
Keywords: Solarity Credit Union, Washington DC , Assistant Branch Experience Manager, Executive , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!