Data Strategist / Business Manager
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Job Family : Data Science Consulting
Travel Required : None
Clearance Required : Active Public Trust
What You Will Do :
Support the development of data science initiatives; provide program and business management support; analyze processes and data to improve policy enforcement and data-driven decision making; advise stakeholders on key functions and capabilities.
* Prepare and deliver briefings to leadership
* Ability to analyze and assess data capabilities
* Work in an Agile environment independently and with Scrum team; experience in software development
* Facilitate meetings with end users and subject matter experts to identify, develop, document, and validate the requirements
* Participate in Agile ceremonies: Backlog Grooming, Daily Stand-up, Sprint Planning, Sprint Review, Retrospective
* Consult with and assist product owner when defining and developing business cases and prepare any materials as needed
* Support the development of project plans, project analyses and reports, recommendations, implementation plans, among other project deliverables
* Collaborating with client and consulting teams
What You Will Need :
Must have an active CBP BI / Public Trust
5+ years of experience and Masters or 10+ years of experience and Bachelors
What Would Be Nice To Have :
Agile background / Lean Six Sigma
Data Visualization skills (Qlik, powerBI, tableau)
What We Offer :
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
* Medical, Rx, Dental & Vision Insurance
* Personal and Family Sick Time & Company Paid Holidays
* Position may be eligible for a discretionary variable incentive bonus
* Parental Leave and Adoption Assistance
* 401(k) Retirement Plan
* Basic Life & Supplemental Life
* Health Savings Account, Dental/Vision & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
* Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
* Student Loan PayDown
* Tuition Reimbursement, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
* Skills Development & Certifications
* Employee Referral Program
* Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
* Emergency Back-Up Childcare Program
* Mobility Stipend
Guidehouse is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
Guidehouse will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law or ordinance including the Fair Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles and San Francisco.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-###-#### or via email at ...@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Guidehouse and Guidehouse will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
Job Family : Data Science Consulting
Keywords: Guidehouse, Washington DC , Data Strategist / Business Manager, Executive , Gaithersburg, DC
here to apply!