Health Center Manager RN - $10,000 Sign-On Bonus!
Company: Premise Health
Posted on: January 27, 2023
No Nights! No Weekends! No Holidays! No on Call!$10,000 Sign-On
Bonus! Premise Health, the world's leading direct healthcare
provider is seeking an occupational health focused RN Health Center
Manager to work full-time in our Employee Health Center serving the
AstraZeneca employee population located in Gaithersburg, Maryland.
The health center is open Monday-Friday 8:00a-4:30p. Compensation
is $110K+. Annual salary based on experience. Premise offers a
comprehensive benefits package to all full-time team members
including Medical, Dental, Vision, Virtual Care, 401K, generous
Paid Time Off, 10 Paid Holidays, CME Reimbursement, and Tuition
Premise Health is the world's leading direct healthcare provider
and one of the largest digital providers in the country, serving
over 11 million eligible lives across more than 2,500 of the
largest commercial and municipal employers in the U.S. Premise
partners with its clients to offer fully connected care - in-person
and in the digital environment. It operates more than 800 onsite
and nearsite wellness centers in 45 states and Guam, delivering
care through the Digital Wellness Center and onsite, nearsite,
mobile, and event solutions. Premise delivers value by simplifying
complexity and breaking down barriers to give diverse member
populations access to convenient, integrated, high-quality care. We
offer more than 30 products, delivering the breadth and depth of
care required to serve organizations' total populations. The result
is healthcare that meets the needs of members and their families,
helping them live healthier while lowering costs for
About the role:Essential Functions:
- Oversees the overall management of a medium size health center
(2+ regularly scheduled employees).
- Provides a moderate amount of time (15- 50%), dedicated to
patient care and/or technical expertise as needed.
- Conducts annual performance appraisal process for all staff
- Manages staff typically composed of MAs, RNs and licensed
provider, staff may be FT, PT, PRN, exempt or nonexempt;
Responsible for following appropriate processes for staff
management including talent acquisition, staff development and
performance management. Provides input to Group Health Center
Manager and Director of Client Operations for the final staffing
- Responsible for interviewing, training, and ensuring the
successful orientation and onboarding of new team members.
- Manages daily operations, workflow, work schedules (including
scheduling per diems), timecard monitoring etc. to ensure efficient
and effective Health Center performance.
- Identifies process improvement opportunities and presents
resolutions and recommendations to the Group Health Center Manager
and Director of Client Operations.
- Understands and complies with all regulatory, procedural,
policy and licensing requirements.
- Completes occurrence reports as needed and leads action plans
for resolution of complaints.
- Communicates and coordinates corporate messages and ensures
implementation of policies and procedures are followed.
- Coaches and provides feedback to staff on a regular basis.
- Manages internal budget, reviews expenses, purchases supplies,
inventories equipment, medication etc. where appropriate.
- Works collaboratively with the Medical Leader at the site to
manage internal site issues
- Communicates regularly with staff, conducts meetings, and keeps
- Acts as health center's infection control lead and collaborates
with the corporate Director of Quality and Infection Control
- Interact with client representatives daily.
- Assure compliance with regulatory requirements related to
- Provide or manage the required physical evaluation programs and
services to meet regulatory requirement, such as OSHA, CDC,
- Uses nursing skills to evaluate patient care needs, prioritize
treatment, and maintain patient flow.
- Evaluate and treat injuries and illnesses in an efficient and
professional manner within the scope of practice and consistent
with clinical nursing guidelines.
- Collaborates with Physician Assistant or other Licensed
Independent Practitioner to arrange for further medical treatment,
- Collaborate with outside resources for program development,
such as healthcare providers, third-party administrators, legal
advisors, medical director, regulatory agencies, etc.
- Performs occupational and health screening tests as defined in
site contract (EKG, audiometry, spirometry, vision).
- Conducts appropriate laboratory tests and quality control
procedures for CLIA waived tests and spirometry.
- Leads client facing occupational health injury, illness and
surveillance program and meetings weekly.
- Assess healthcare needs, then implement and manage healthcare
programs to improve health and facilitate return to work, maintain
OSHA records/reports and worker medical files.
- Assist departments with identifying, evaluating, and
implementing accommodations and return to work options for workers
with restricted duty.
- Collaborate with Environmental Health and Safety, Operations,
and Human Resources to develop operations, programs, and services
by providing content expertise.
- Contribute in the design of controls for injury prevention and
health surveillance related to actual and potential hazards in the
- Identify primary, secondary, and tertiary prevention and health
promotion strategies to optimize health of the population.
- Documents accurately all elements of nursing assessment,
treatments, medications administered, discharge instructions
provided, and follow up care arranged.
- Identifies emergency situations and provides care within legal
scope of practice.
- Administers medications and medical treatments competently as
directed by a Physician or Licensed Independent Practitioner.
- Maintains medical records using EMR.
- Identifies and facilitate repair for defective equipment.
- Maintains a clean and safe environment. Follows infection
- Maintains patient privacy and confidential patient
- Participates in follow up phone calls and follow up patient
- Other duties as assigned.Job Requirements: Education:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required
- Current license as an RN
- Current hands-on certification in AHA or ARC Basic Life Support
for health care providers is requiredPreferred Experience:
- High technical efficiency and ability to multitask
- Certification in Occupational Health (COHN/COHN-S)
- Certificate from an accredited Nursing School or Associate
degree (A.S.) is required. Bachelor's degree (BSN) from four-year
college or university is preferred
- Currently licensed Registered Nurse in state of practice
- At least three years' experience as a Registered Nurse in an
occupational health clinic, emergency room, or other ambulatory
care clinic.Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of Internet software, Spreadsheet software and Word
Processing software including Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Power
Point, Teams and Outlook.
- Knowledge and experience with Electronic Medical Records
preferred. Epic and OHM are the current EMRs.
- Knowledge of workplace health and safety concepts and OSHA
regulations.Work-life balance is at the foundation of how decisions
are made and where Premise is headed. We can only help people get,
stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves. In addition to
competitive pay, Premise offers benefits packages including
medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and
vacation time, a company-sponsored wellness program, and much more
our talent acquisition team will be happy to share with you.
Premise Health is an equal opportunity employer; we value
inclusion, and we do not discriminate based on race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status or disability status.To support Premise
Health's commitment to the safety, health and wellbeing of our team
members, clients and patients, Premise Health encourages all new
team members to be fully vaccinated and up to date with a COVID-19
vaccine. Where applicable state or local laws or a client require,
individuals who are offered and accept a position with Premise
Health will be required to provide proof of vaccination in the form
of a CDC vaccination card as part of the pre-employment onboarding
process. Except where a reasonable medical or religious
accommodation can be granted.
Keywords: Premise Health, Washington DC , Health Center Manager RN - $10,000 Sign-On Bonus!, Executive , Gaithersburg, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!