IT Product Manager
Company: Micro-Data Systems Inc.
Posted on: January 27, 2023
The Mobile App Team is seeking an experienced product analyst to
assist the mobile app Product Manager with representing the needs
of guests and the business. This individual will serve as the
'voice of the customer' for the team and ensures stories reflect
guest value and provide the team the required guidance on what the
team is to implement and why. The Product Analyst must build and
manage key relationships within the team, synthesize information
from multiple sources, maintain business alignment in the Team
Backlog, and communicate effectively with a variety of
audiences-all with a bias toward delivering, and learning,
- Supports delivery of projects on time, within budget, while
- Plans, directs, and coordinates activities pertaining to
technology and business unit projects, on an enterprise level with
multiple releases and work streams. Verifies project goals are
accomplished and in line with business objectives.
- Responsible for supporting the team that develops and carries
out internal information technology projects.
- Shares responsibility for planning, directing, and coordinating
activities pertaining to technology projects for a given business
Education and Experience Required:
- 3+ years' experience in information technology product or
project management across diverse application areas and
- 4+ years' experience in working with agile/scrum teams and
implementing enterprise application packages in distributed
- Undergraduate degree, equivalent experience, or
- Scrum/Agile Certification
- Demonstrated record of managing internal and external mobile
app projects from inception to successful implementation.
- Solid understanding of current technologies with the ability to
develop and deliver projects using leading edge
- Ability to align change management strategies with
- Skilled in conceptualizing creative solutions, documenting
them, and presenting/selling them to senior management.
- Highly developed oral and written communication
- Extremely high level of analytical ability to resolve complex
and difficult issues.
- Very high level of interpersonal skills to work effectively
with others, motivate employees, and elicit work output in a team
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams engineering, design,
success, and support.
- Provide project management and business analysis support in an
agile development environment.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
- Works with design, product, and leadership to align on the
problem to be solved for each feature and story.
- Writes well-formed stories aligned with the product strategy,
ensures stories are executed according to product expectations, and
accepts stories that meet the definition of done criteria
- Prioritizes the backlog according to the guidance of the
- Directs the work of project team on a project-by-project
- Serves as liaison with business unit, Plan and Run
- Develops high-level business requirements including cost
estimate for a project to determine whether the project is
- Identifies and schedules project deliverables, milestones, and
- Directs and coordinates activities of project personnel to
monitor project(s) so that they progress on schedule and within
- Establishes standards and procedures for project reporting and
- Reviews status reports prepared by project personnel and
modifies schedules and plans as required.
- Informs the appropriate team members of project status and
- Interfaces with vendor(s) for programs under direct
- Manages project risks.
- Develops and tracks business case, including total process
Keywords: Micro-Data Systems Inc., Washington DC , IT Product Manager, Executive , Gaithersburg, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!