Company: The Johnny Rockets Group, Inc
Location: Oxon Hill
Posted on: January 26, 2023
As a General Manager, you will be responsible for the
Restaurant's sales and profitability results through effective
people and performance management.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Achieve restaurant unit financial plan, including P&L and
- Model superior Guest service skills for all staff to
- Manage the team to ensure that not only is their job performed
properly, but also they are managed in a positive manner that
results in a great guest experience.
- Build Guest loyalty to ensure repeat guests.
- Drive profitability of the restaurant through positive
management of food and labor.
- Ensure all people and profit systems are utilized on a
- Handle Guest concerns "right here and now." Each Guest
transaction must be handled in a way that spreads Johnny Rockets'
reputation in a positive manner.
- Ensure the Guest Promise is being followed by every crew member
on every shift.
- Evaluate the local market to come up with Local Store
Marketing/Communications plans to support restaurant sales
- Maintain a positive and upbeat attitude toward Guests and team
members. This is a service position meaning that you always service
either an internal or external customer.
- Manage subordinate supervisors who supervise up to 20 team
members (shift size varies). Responsible for the overall
development and evaluation of team members.
- Constantly scout and hire great talent; continuously recognize
and develop this talent.
- Onboarding and training of newly hired team members.
- Handle all employee relations issues including discipline and
documentation. Skills & Requirements Qualifications
Keywords: The Johnny Rockets Group, Inc, Washington DC , General Manager, Executive , Oxon Hill, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!