Company: Keller North America, Inc.
Posted on: January 26, 2023
OverviewSuncoast Post Tension, Ltd. is an established post
tension and rebar manufacturing company that has been in business
for over 30 years. We supply construction related materials to
builders from one of our nine facilities in the US. We are looking
for an Plant Manager in our Woodbridge, VA office who will work
directly with the Branch manager. Applicant must be able to work in
and manage a fast-paced production environment with an
ever-changing schedule. -ResponsibilitiesThis position will report
to the Branch Manager and be responsible for the following duties
and responsibilities to include:
- Oversee all plant operations; coordinate and monitor daily work
load throughout the plant; monitor plant cleanliness.
- Oversee all operators, equipment mechanic and other personnel
at the plant; train, develop and motivate employees toward
accomplishing company goals and objectives; perform all performance
appraisals as needed; respond in a timely manner to all employee
concerns and/or complaints.
- Assist sales and operations departments as needed; coordinate
all scheduling with operations; address specific problems; provide
advice and assistance to management as needed and respond to all
complaints and concerns in a timely manner.
- Ensure that all products meet 100% total quality requirements;
inform proper personnel of any quality problems that need
- Maintain adequate levels of all supplies and products (i.e.
manufacturing components, packaging supplies, etc.); maintain
accurate and current reports as required.
- Handle Shipping and Receiving.
- Ensure that all company safety regulations and policies are
followed at ALL times.
- Ensure that all company environmental regulations and policies
- The duties of this position may include extended durations of
sedentary work while using a
computer/monitor.QualificationsPosition requires an individual
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- Prior supervisory/management experience in a rebar or cable
- Working computer knowledge.
- Ability to speak Spanish a plus.
- Requires strong attention to detail and effective interpersonal
- Must be able to handle multiple tasksSalary commensurate with
experience.If you would like to be considered for this position,
please submit your resume to
Brooke.Colca@kellerfoundations.comSuncoast Post-Tension, Ltd. is an
Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage qualified women,
minorities, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and others to
apply.Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Keller North America, Inc., Washington DC , Plant Manager, Executive , Woodbridge, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!