Marketing Analytics Manager
Company: The Washington Post
Posted on: November 26, 2022
The Marketing Analytics Manager will play a key role in the success
of the growing Brand and Consumer Marketing team. This individual
will work with internal data scientists and external media partners
to measure and evaluate complex, multi-platform digital and
traditional media campaigns. They will present insights and
recommendations across the company to high-level stakeholders, and
drive marketing strategy forward.
* Your mission is to leverage data to improve usage, engagement and
* You seek insights from internal teams and media partners to hone
media measurement and evaluation.
* You are naturally curious and always take the extra steps to
necessary to diagnose and treat challenges.
* You are a born self-starter with an earnest work ethic.
* You are organized, efficient and always looking for solutions to
* You can juggle multiple projects with ease. In fact, you thrive
with more than one responsibility.
* You can communicate complex ideas and solutions effectively to
those not well versed in your discipline.
* You receive feedback enthusiastically and thrive in a
Reporting and analysis
* Create, maintain and evolve reporting dashboards and documents as
the Brand and Consumer Marketing team's liaison to the Analytics
* Analyze marketing campaign results and provide strategic insights
that inform optimization.
* Identify, monitor, and propose ways to improve campaign
measurement and performance.
Testing and measurement
* Own test roadmaps around brand lift and audience behavior
including related analysis, strategy and recommendations to inform
* Partner with Analytics to identify audiences suitable for testing
* Evaluate third-party testing partner capabilities to implement on
campaigns measuring brand lift.
Alignment and communication
* Work with Analytics to deconflict first and third party metrics
and to automate and streamline data-related tasks.
* Confer with marketing leads on reporting requirements and deliver
campaign updates and holistic analyses to key stakeholders.
* 7+ years experience managing marketing analytics for a major
* Experience with Campaign Manager 360 or another ad server and
common digital ad tracking technologies
* Experience with reporting and data visualization (Data Studio a
* Advertising agency experience preferred
* Deep working knowledge of media metrics and measurement
* Strategic approach to campaign analysis
* Highly organized with strong attention to detail
* Strong analytical skills
* Proficiency in Excel
The Post strives to provide its readers with high-quality,
trustworthy news and information while constantly innovating. That
mission is best served by a diverse, multi-generational workforce
with varied life experiences and perspectives. All cultures and
backgrounds are welcomed.
The innovation doesn't end in the Newsroom - dozens of teams power
The Washington Post. We are now hiring the next innovator - how
will you Impact Tomorrow?
Keywords: The Washington Post, Washington DC , Marketing Analytics Manager, Executive , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!