Product Marketing Manager
Company: Blue Orange Digital
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Product Marketing Manager - Position Overview:Blue Orange
Digital is a cloud-based data transformation and predictive
analytics development firm with offices in NYC and Washington, DC.
From startups to Fortune 500's, we help companies make sense of
their business challenges by applying modern data analytics
techniques, visualizations, and AI/ML. Founded by engineers, we
love passionate technologists and data analysts. Our startup DNA
means everyone on the team makes a direct contribution to the
growth of the company.The ideal candidate will have a progressive
marketing background in product marketing, campaign management,
channel strategies, GTM execution, and sales enablement to drive
lead acquisition. We're looking for a product marketing manager
with a passion for customer-centric marketing, partnering closely
with Sales and Product, along with developing and innovating
product programs that resonate with our target audiences.As a
data-driven analytics firm, we're excited to see your resume filled
with specific results and accomplishments!What You Will Do:
- Partner with the Chief Product Officer to better understand and
influence the product roadmap by applying product marketing
disciplines such as V.O.C., segmentation, adoption metrics,
opportunity sizing, and acting as a single source of truth between
sales and product.
- Partner with the Vice President of Marketing to support revenue
growth by applying marketing disciplines to drive integrated
marketing strategy, planning, execution, and communications.
- Partner with the product owner(s) to better understand the
product, create impactful marketing campaigns, and influence
- Supporting the marketing partnership strategy by identifying
key opportunities with top players, customers, and brands to build
comprehensive marketing programs.
- Manage vendors to ensure that projects are completed in a
timely and efficient manner while remaining on budget.
- Tactical Planning and Execution:
- Develop and execute GTM strategy for a portfolio of
- Develop concise, compelling messaging, positioning, copy, and
content, while maintaining a consistent message across various
channels and formats.
- Develop, execute, and maintain a 12-month product marketing
- Led and execute both online and in-person product marketing and
product launch events. This includes webinars, trade shows, and
- Design, manage, and execute integrated, multi-channel marketing
campaigns (social, website, ads) and content marketing (case
studies, whitepapers, articles) campaigns intended to generate
sales leads, accelerate sales cycles, and grow product and brand
- Establish goals, KPIs, and metrics for campaigns and assess
campaign success at the campaign, activity, and channel levels to
inform future campaign tactics.What You Will Need:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or similar
- 5+ years of product marketing experience, ideally in a B2B
- Experience in: Salesforce, HubSpot, GSC, GA, Asana, Adobe
- Advanced Excel skills, including the ease with formulas and
- Excellent English - written and verbal communication
- Strong analytical skills and a data-driven mindsetOur Benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- 401k Match
- Healthcare, Dental, Vision, Life
- Professional Development support
- Parental leave
- Flexible work hours
- Washington DC, New York, RemoteSalary: 85,000 - 100,000 (USD
$)Blue Orange Digital is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Blue Orange Digital, Washington DC , Product Marketing Manager, Executive , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!