Company: Hertz/Dollar Rent A Car
Location: Temple Hills
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Hertz is urgently seeking a responsible, dedicated person to join
our team as a full time Branch Manager ( Customer Service
Representative / Counter Agent). This position pays *$18 / hour -
$25 / hour *and is located at 4520 St. Barnabas Rd, Temple Hills
The schedule consists of
* Monday-Friday: 8:00am-5:00pm
* Saturday: OFF
* Sunday: OFF
High School diploma or equivalent is required. Must be 20 years of
age or older. *Previous management experience in a fast-paced
environment. Previous management expereince at a Rental Car Agency
(HERTZ/Enterprise/Dollar & Thrifty/Avis/Budget) Multi-tasking is
required. Strong written and verbal communication skills are
needed. *Demonstrated ability to direct and motivate teams. All
employment is contingent on the successful completion of a
*Responsibilities include: *
* The Branch Manager is responsible for the successful delivery and
oversight of the Hertz product to internal and external customers.
This position provides overall leadership to all employees with
responsibility for overall operating performance, customer
satisfaction, positive employee culture, safety, service, budgets,
and vendor relations.
* The Branch Manager is responsible to have in-depth knowledge of
operations, management, logistics, technology and financial
* As a Branch Manager, you will be interacting with Hertz rental
car customers who come to the counter in order to process their
* Will actively consult with customers on the type of rental they
need, including any insurance or ancillary benefits or coverage
* Provide world class customer service by managing the rentals and
returns process, in compliance with Hertz's policies and
* Personally welcome customers using with a pleasant greeting,
assist in answering questions in a friendly manner
* Resolve customer issues and concerns professionally using
effective customer service techniques
* Emphasis on selling and revenue maximization on core products
such as, but limited to, options to waive customer's responsibility
of damage, fuel options and vehicle upsells
* Answer telephone calls in a timely manner in accordance with best
practices and policy standards
* Achieve personal sales goals while supporting the goals of the
* Qualify and process customer rentals with accuracy and attention
* Accurately record the customer's information to complete the
rental record and maintain all paperwork associated with the
* Maintain appearance appropriate for providing best in class
customer service in accordance with established guidelines
* Drive continuous improvement by communicating customer feedback
to team and engaging in action planning to improve operational
performance and customer satisfaction
* Keep work area organized and free of clutter
*Knowledge Must Haves : *
* Demonstrate good communication skills both written and oral.
* Communicate in English clearly and proficiently. Candidates
fluent in other languages are encouraged to apply.
* Work in a fast paced environment with a variety of tasks.
Excellent organizational and time management skills.
* Demonstrate sales, professionalism and interpersonal skills.
* Show a high level of ownership, accountability and
* Show proven experience of working well within a team.
* Strong computer proficiency, including typing skills and the
ability to navigate through multiple computer systems
At Hertz, we champion and celebrate a culture of diversity and
inclusion. We take affirmative steps to promote employment and
advancement opportunities. The endless variety of perspectives,
experiences, skills and talents that our employees invest in their
work every day represent a significant part of our culture - and
our success and reputation as a company.
Individuals are encouraged to apply for positions because of the
characteristics that make them unique.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $18.00 - $25.00 per hour
* 8 hour shift
* Monday to Friday
* High school or equivalent (Preferred)
* Customer service: 4 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Hertz/Dollar Rent A Car, Washington DC , Branch Manager, Executive , Temple Hills, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!