DEI Communications Manager
Company: Customer Value Partners, Inc
Posted on: November 26, 2022
CVP is seeking a DEI Communications Manager to leverage their
strategic marketing and communications experience to plan, lead,
and manage progressively larger and more complex marcomms tasks and
programs within federal agencies. The professional in this role
will apply expertise in strategic marketing and communications to
activities around shaping, capturing, and delivering increasingly
complex programs. This is an opportunity to assess the firm's
strategies and capabilities, and apply industry best practices and
innovative solutions to further optimize growth into this segment
of the market. Provide leadership in building a team of strategic
marketing and communications professionals to support this growing
capability. Provide thought leadership to create intellectual
capital, support business development initiatives, and participate
in marketing activities, including whitepapers, proposals, and
- Lead, manage, and motivate client delivery teams.
- Manage federal consulting contracts.
- Lead client tasks and projects including branding, marketing,
communications, events, social media, awards, public relations,
media relations, product development (e.g., annual report, project
profiles, fact sheets), website, video, internal communications,
- Develop internal and external integrated marketing and
communications plans, manage their tactical implementation, and
measure and report on the results of communications
- Ensure quality service, deliverables, and results.
- Manage key stakeholders and develop engagement plans.
- Support the development of innovative approaches and ideas to
deliver marcoms solutions to clients.
- Create intellectual capital, support business development
initiatives, and participate in business development activities
including whitepapers, proposals, and capability briefings.
- Lead proposals and respond to RFIs and RFPs.
- Bachelors degree in marketing, communications, journalism,
design, public affairs, or other related field required.
- 8+ years of experience in federal and/or private marketing
and/or strategic communications management consulting.
- Expert-level knowledge in strategic marketing and
communications, stakeholder engagement, and public relations best
practices and core principles.
- Excellent narrative, persuasive, creative, and expository
- Demonstrated experience planning, developing, and managing a
complex marketing and communications plans for federal and/or
- Knowledge of local and national federal communications
- Experience leveraging various communications channels to
deliver client messaging to federal and/or public audiences.
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate problems and proactively
address communications breakdowns.
- Experience developing talking points, writing speeches, and
crafting blogs/social media posts for senior executive level
- Excellent proficiency in copyediting, proofreading, and common
publishing platforms as well as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter,
- Ability to work independently and in large delivery teams,
prioritize workload to meet demands, be well organized and
proactive, and define courses of action to enable decision
- Proven capabilities in making deadlines, generating key
deliverables, and program/project management.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, team environment with
quick turnaround times while maintaining excellent quality
- Ability to align solutions with business needs, create
innovative approaches to address client requirements, and build
collaborative internal and external relationships.
- Ability to get up to speed quickly on complex issues,
multi-task while maintaining high attention to detail, and be
willing and able to roll up sleeves and get work of all types
- Comfortable responding to and managing inquiries/topics that
are sometimes sensitive in nature with the highest
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills.
- Experience in major decision making and problem solving.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving
- Strong proficiency with MS Word and Excel.
- Excellent deck-building/PowerPoint skills.
- Ability to work in the US without sponsorship
- Ability to obtain a US Public Trust security clearance, if
- Ability to work on-site in the Washington, DC area up to five
days per week, when needed.Desired Skills
- Masters degree from an accredited college or university
marketing, communications, journalism, design, public affairs, or
other related field.
- Experience cultivating and developing relationships with media
contacts and ability to use those contacts to execute strategic
- Graphic design expertise.
- Experience conducting digital and traditional ad buys.
- Experience leading proposal work and responding to RFIs.
- Experience mentoring, developing, and managing professional
- Experience working with federal government entities.
- Experience supporting Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) or
Veterans Health Administration (VHA).About CVPHere at CVP we value
our Veterans and encourage all to apply!Customer Value Partners
(CVP) is an award-winning business and next-gen technology
consulting company that helps organizations navigate disruption and
prepare for a culture of Continuous Change. We solve critical
problems for healthcare, national security, and public sector
clients through innovative strategies and solutions which leverage
technologies and industry expertise in areas including Technology
Modernization, Health, Data Science & Engineering, Business
Transformation, and Cybersecurity. CVP delivers unparalleled
excellence to clients and employees through our strong culture of
integrity, engagement, respect, and a passion for our clients
missions.Customer Value Partners, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal
Contractor and an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Customer Value
Partners seeks to provide employment opportunities for protected
veterans and individuals with disabilities.ID: 2022-1861
Keywords: Customer Value Partners, Inc, Washington DC , DEI Communications Manager, Executive , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!