Asst. Director of Food & Beverage
Company: Oak Creek Country Club
Location: Upper Marlboro
Posted on: September 24, 2022
At , formerly ClubCorp, work feels like play, as you build
relationships with your team and meet Members from all different
backgrounds. Every time you step foot in your Club, you can create
magic moments and enrich lives. We are passionate about bringing
people together and about bringing out the very best in life. So,
join us and be a part of a fun, fast-paced, high-impact group of
talented people, where you belong. The Assistant Director's primary
purpose is to oversee the daily Food and Beverage operations in
support of the Director of Food & Beverage or General Manager.
Ensure all food and beverage operations and Member services are
coordinated to exceed Member expectations, while driving
initiatives to achieve the Club's revenue and profit objectives.
Day to Day:
- Complete scheduled inventories and ensure proper administration
processes are followed.
- Responsible for Front of house scheduling and ensure that they
meet budgeted labor target.
- Collaborate with the Food and Beverage team to create and
implement new ideas
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local food
sanitation and safety regulations. Be knowledgeable about the most
updated laws and guidelines and communicate this information to the
- Assist in selecting and developing a qualified staff of Service
Excellence Employees to understand the relationships between value,
Member service and satisfaction and Member
- Develop Employees for career advancement using Performance
Review Systems, Cross Training, and Developmental Planning.
- Responsible for ensuring the service is team is properly
trained to deliver exceptional service and to create memorable
moments for Member. This could include interactive dining,
table-side service, promoting specialty or signature items,
- Create an excellent work environment, centered upon teamwork
and mutual respect that is expected to focus upon Member
Satisfaction and the 3 Steps of Service while producing the Club's
- Executes all menus, promotions, and programs as outlined by the
Director of Food & Beverage in accordance with Club standards.
- 3 + years in Club management or related field in Food &
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Food Handlers Certificate, Alcohol Safety, STAR Service
Certification, STAR Trainer Certification, TABC Certification, and
CPR Certification preferred.
- Deals with highly confidential material (i.e. Member/Employee
- Service STAR Training, Alcohol Management.
- Computer literacy required/Spreadsheet knowledge required.
Computer skills, good communication skills, ability to be a strong
- Professional indoor office/Club environment. Compensation:
Salary commensurate with experience - Bonus Potential, Benefits,
Club Perks, and much more! Have more questions? Check out
ourwebsite to get more details about ClubLife, the Employee
Experience, Company Benefits, and Our Culture. Be a part of our
Social Network:or. Invited/ClubCorp is an Equal Employment
Opportunity Employer & participates in E-Verify. This job post is
intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It
is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities, or
requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as
necessary to ensure the proper operation of the Club.
Keywords: Oak Creek Country Club, Washington DC , Asst. Director of Food & Beverage, Executive , Upper Marlboro, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!