Store Manager CP
Location: College Park
Posted on: September 24, 2022
About the job Store Manager CP
Store Manager CP
College Park, MD
Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder.
Learn, Grow, Lead With Us
We believe the success of our company lies in the depth and
durability of our employees and is why we are committed to
continued learning and advancement for all employees. We are proud
to offer a flexible job that empowers you with the skill to be a
professional, from working with diverse teams and customers to
building the foundation for your future. We believe leadership
isn't a title or position, it is a purpose. Every day, we are
leading in our community, being responsible neighbors and focused
on doing what is good for the environment and our neighborhood, not
just our bottom line.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High school diploma or equivalent required; 2 year college
- 3-5 year experience including food convenience retail store
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills
- Strong verbal, interpersonal and written communications
- Must be an excellent organizer and problem solver with project
- Possess strong interpersonal skills to communicate with
confidence to both internal and external customers
- Utilize basic business math and accounting skills, computer
skills, analytical and decision-making skills
- Travel to corporate headquarters for training events is
- Must be able to work all shifts, weekends and holidays based on
- ServSafe Certified preferred; or able to become ServSafe
Certified and maintain certification
- Ability to lift and carry 50 lbs
- Ability to lift, bend and stand as many as eight hours per
Benefits and Perks
- 5 weeks of Paid Time Off; including 3 weeks of vacation, 6 days
of sick leave, 4 personal days
- 2 Days Paid Time Off to volunteer in communities that we
- Paid parental leave for new dads and moms
- 5% annual company bonus eligible
- 401(k) company matched at 7% following 60 days of
- Comprehensive health, vision and dental plans - including an
option for health savings account
- 100% Tuition Reimbursement for qualified employees
- 50% discount on all made-to-order food
- Free fountain and coffee beverages
- Discounted car washes through employee car wash membership
- Career growth and development opportunities
Duties and Responsibilities
- Creates Excellent Guest Experience
- Creates and consistently models a guest-centric culture within
the store emphasizing the CARES model.
- Partners with the Assistant Store Manager, Supervisor, Sales
Associates, and Vendors to ensure the appropriate level of
in-stocks at all times.
- Maintains a safe, clean, and inviting environment throughout
the site at all times.
- Ensures customers' needs are met quickly, efficiently, and
accurately in all areas of the facility.
- Builds Teams and Leaders
- Creates an environment of diversity and inclusion within the
- Energetically recruits and selects the best candidates for
staffing the store.
- Drives a robust training program in accordance with company
- Directly coaches and develops the team providing meaningful
insights, candid feedback and clear direction.
- Grows Sales and Manages Inventory
- Grows top line Sales through proper order execution of brand
- Ensures all deliveries are properly received and processed both
timely & accurately.
- Drives profitability through strict financial controls
including margin attainment, inventory losses, and labor and
- Supervises and partners with audit teams to ensure accurate
merchandise counts are recorded.
- Operates Store with Brand and Procedure Excellence
- Ensures the site meets Dash In Brand Standards and is prepared
at all times for both Mystery Shop (ACL) and Brand MMP
- Ensures the business day is properly reconciled, processed, and
closed daily to include lottery, money order, pre-pay phone, and
car wash where applicable.
- Ensures the store is adequately staffed at all times by
executing the Employee Schedule Process at least two weeks in
- Leads Food Safety and Food Operations
- Vigorously maintains Food Safety and Sanitation standards.
- Protects food margins through consistent PAR execution.
- Ensures all Sales Associates (Food) have been Serve Safe
- Drives food sales by becoming an expert in food operations.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: (Submission
1. High School Diploma or equivalent.
2. 3-5 year experience in food convenience retail store management
3. Ability to manage a staff of 15 to 20 in the store.
4. Ability and willingness to travel to corporate headquarters for
5. Ability and willingness to work all shifts, weekends and
holidays based on business needs.
6. ServSafe Certified; or able to become ServSafe Certified and
maintain Certification. - NICE TO HAVE:
Keywords: KLM, Washington DC , Store Manager CP, Executive , College Park, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!