Company: Fairmont Washington D.C.
Posted on: June 26, 2022
Are you a passionate foodie who is not afraid of thinking outside
the box? Then, we have the job for you! As a Director, Outlets, you
will strategically lead the team to take guest satisfaction to the
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to
earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property
and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our
Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
-What you will be doing:
- Lead, mentor and train the Food & Beverage Operations team
- Ensure Food & Beverage relevant brand standards are
- Strategize on new products and service offerings
- Create unforgettable experiences for our guests
- Balance Operational, administrative, and colleague needs
- Work closely with the culinary team to ensure successful service
and guest experience
- Forecasting, scheduling and labor control
- Your experience and skills include:
- Service focused personality is essential and previous leadership
- Proven ability to build and maintain good relationships with all
- Communicate thoughts, actions and opportunities clearly with
strong networking skills
- Ability to lead by example, believe in a strong team culture and
set the scene for high performance
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Keywords: Fairmont Washington D.C., Washington DC , Director, Outlets, Executive , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!