Manager-In-Training (Assistant Manager) - 4631
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Domino's Pizza has been the world's leader in pizza delivery since
1960, and Frank Meeks made sure that the Washington DC Metropolitan
area would get a taste of the Domino's experience. Founded in 1983,
Team Washington, Inc. has evolved into one of the best Domino's
Pizza franchises and is globally recognized for great service,
great teamwork, and great food. What other pizza franchises do you
know that serve pizza to the President of the United States? That's
right, we do. With a multitude of awards and achievements, Team
Washington, Inc. works hard to be the best and give back to the
neighborhoods we serve.
At Domino's Pizza, Our Most Important Ingredient is Our People! We
offer employment opportunities within our franchise stores. Take
the first step in joining our team, and you'll find opportunities
you won't find anywhere else in the industry!
Summary: Assists in the daily oversight, coordination and execution
of stated objectives in sales, costs, employee retention, customer
service and satisfaction, food quality, cleanliness and
Essential Job Functions:
- Understands all policies, procedures, standards,
specifications, guidelines and training initiatives to effectively
oversee and manage store in the absence of the General
- Ensures customers feel welcome, and team members are
responsive, courteous, friendly and service-oriented.
- Supervises that food and products are consistently prepared and
served according to brand standards including portioning, image and
- Assists other team members to complete opening, closing, and
- Actively manages others by working hands-on in preparing food,
servicing customers and overseeing the coordination of
- Supports company and store objectives in sales, service,
quality, appearance of facility, sanitation and cleanliness through
training of employees and creating a positive, productive working
- Control cash by adhering to cash handling and reconciliation
- Fills in where needed to ensure customer service standards and
- Assists in product management confirming all products are
receiving in correct unit count, and condition and that deliveries
are performed in accordance with brand standards.
- Ability to identify labor or food cost, and with specific
actions to impact those figures positively.
- Assists in scheduling labor by anticipated business activity
while guaranteeing positions are staffed when and as needed and
labor cost objectives are achieved.
- Be knowledgeable of policies regarding human resources.
- Provide suggestions and recommendations to General and Regional
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending
educational workshops; reviewing QSR related publications.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Company Wide Responsibilities:
- Promotes company policies and advocates for Team
- Assures proper attendance and actions
- Provides and receives positive feedback and/or constructive
- Maintains good communication with co-workers
- Serves as a resource for co-workers
- Cross-trains, learns how role interacts with other
- Works with manager and management to solve problems, providing
suggestions as needed 8. Maintains clean and organized work area,
taking ownership of surroundings
- Maintains appropriate confidentiality in information
All your information will be
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements
listed below are presentative of the knowledge, skill and/or
ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- Ability to pass applicable Company background checks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as needed in
interactions with management, and customers, take and process
- Superb ability to multi-task
- Ability to function in a dynamic, fasted paced environment
- Ability to adjust to changing priorities
- Ability to enter orders using a computer keyboard or touch
- Ability to take orders over the counter or phone
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide accurately and
quickly (may use calculator). Must be able to make correct monetary
- Ability to lead the team on duty!
kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
Keywords: Domino's, Washington DC , Manager-In-Training (Assistant Manager) - 4631, Executive , Gaithersburg, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!