Retail Store Manager at BOH-
Location: Oxon Hill
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionReports to: Retail & Operations Manager Location:
National Harbor, Oxon Hill MDStart Date: Late May 2022Job
Overview: As the Store Manager, you will lead a team of Sales
Associates and an Assistant Store Manager. The Store Manager will
lead and drive sales through focusing on people, performance, and
processes. The goal is to deliver an environment that is engaging
and inspiring to the customer while fostering continual team
development to create a culture of excellence, creativity,
collaboration, and trust. The Store Manager will lead all
operational and administrative functions associated with running
the store. They will partner with TBHE leaders on executing the
primary duties and responsibilities of the role. Supervisory
- Provides leadership, support, & guidance to the Assistant Store
Manager & Sales Associates.
- Driver of the talent life cycle for all employees; which
includes leading, training, coaching, providing
feedback/recognition, and owning the culture/engagement of the
- Organizes and oversees the store work schedule and ensure
coverage for shifts are adequate
- Ensure that all employees respect and uphold the brand and
image of TBHE & BOHE
- Inspires and motivates team through empowerment, creativity,
empathy, and open communication.
- In partnership with the Retail & Operations Area Manager,
assess an individual's performance and work ethic based on goals
and expectations set forth. Primary Duties/Responsibilities:
- The Store Manager has the primary responsibility of driving
sales, profitability, and operational goals.
- Maintain a safe, clean, and organized environment for employees
- Fosters a culture of strong communication and teamwork to
ensure a seamless balance between customer engagement, operational
tasks, and visual priorities; stays current on the latest updates
and news to ensure important company information reaches all levels
of the team.
- Handle and resolve any customer complaints, questions, or
concerns regarding the store.
- Ensure store is fully stocked and organized at all times.
Complete fulfillment orders as needed.
- Protecting store assets and minimizing loss according to store
standards and operating procedures, including workplace safety,
visual merchandising, inventory control, and loss prevention.
- Thing big picture; ability to identify and assess business
successes and opportunities for the store to support effectiveness
- Visual Execution; oversees and collaborates with TBHE leaders
on visual priorities, displays, merchandising, and ensuring the
look of the store is always on brand.
- Perform various administrative tasks associated with running
- Properly open and close the store in accordance with TBHE
policies and procedures
- Other tasks and duties as assigned by the Retail & Operations
Area ManagerBOHE Experience:
- Leads and supports the team to elevate every aspect of the
store experience through cultural awareness and emotional
intelligence; build and maintain a positive work atmosphere.
- Cultivate a welcoming and inclusive environment by being highly
focused on delivering exceptional and genuine customer experiences
that are engaging, efficient, and personalized.
- The ability to interpret customer feedback and team insights to
positively improve store experience.
- Promotes an inclusive environment by representing and
amplifying all voices; customers and employees. Be an advocate for
all people; their different perspectives and backgrounds.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- At least 2 years of experience leading, coaching, and directing
a team in a retail environment
- Quick decision-making and problem-solving abilities. Likable
and able to motivate others
- Self-motivated. Excellent organizational, prioritization, and
time management skills. Ability to collaborate with others,
function as a leader and a team player
- Be the subject matter expert about all things related to the
products and operations of the store.
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication skills, and customer
- Ability to work a flexible schedule with retail hours,
including day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays
- Must reside in the Washington D.C. area
- Must be able to work in the U.S.
- Must be at least 18 years old Physical Demands: Must be able to
perform a variety of physical activities including, but not limited
to, standing for long periods of time, climbing, walking, bending,
reaching, and lifting, up to 50 lbs. Repetitive hand and wrist
motion may be required. Shift Flexibility: Must be able to work
different shifts, including holidays, nights, and weekends.
Keywords: BOH--, Washington DC , Retail Store Manager at BOH-, Executive , Oxon Hill, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!