IAM Engineer Manager
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Are you looking to elevate your cyber career? Your technical
skills? Your opportunity for growth? Deloitte's Government and
Public Services Cyber Practice (GPS Cyber Practice) is the place
for you! Our GPS Cyber Practice helps organizations create a cyber
minded culture and become stronger, faster, and more innovative.
You will become part of a team that advises, implements, and
manages solutions across five verticals: Strategy, Defense and
Response; Identity; Infrastructure; Data; and Application Security.
Our dynamic team offers opportunities to work with cutting-edge
cyber security tools, and grow both vertically and horizontally at
an accelerated rate. Join our cyber team and elevate your
Work you'll do
- Leads/Manages/Assists in the support of the overall design,
strategy, and delivery of IAM capabilities
- Develops and implements success-driven solutions that align to
client business goals and provide the desired outcomes.
- Develops and implements IAM best practices and mitigation
procedures for multiple clients
- Develops and implements automation workflows to facilitate user
provisioning and de-provisioning
- Creates and maintains documentation and network flows.
- Acts as the driver and innovator for Identity Management
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our
people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact.
Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as
public higher education institutions, our team of more than 15,000
professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate
disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission
At Deloitte, we believe cyber is about starting things-not stopping
them-and enabling the freedom to create a more secure future. Cyber
Identity leverages methodologies and a digital identity platform to
help clients control which employees, partners, suppliers,
customers, and citizens have access to sensitive organizational
applications and data. Cyber Identity also focuses on the
integrations of cutting-edge technologies and cloud providers. Our
team is dedicated to enhancing IAM programs so our clients can
mitigate risk, reduce intrusion, and secure information. If you're
seeking a career in IAM, cloud systems, or identity governance then
Cyber Identity is for you.
- Experience designing and implementing products such as
SailPoint, Oracle Identity Manager, IBM
- Experience with entitlement management, user credential
management, or user security behavior monitoring
- Working knowledge on the TCP/IP stack and networking
- Thorough understanding of IAM concepts such as Attestation,
provisioning, SSO, RBAC, SOD Policies, Federation, etc..
- Experience supporting IAM, security operations and threat
response, or security architecture
- Knowledge of local, cloud and hybrid Directory Service
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team
- Ability to identify key issues, barriers to success and
proactively resolve them
- Ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the
ability to understand and explain technical issues and processes to
both technical and non-technical users
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping
people at every level of their career to identify and use their
strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level
employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to
learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to
hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world.
From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development
programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to
continue to grow throughout their career.
Keywords: Deloitte, Washington DC , IAM Engineer Manager, Executive , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!