Senior Program Manager
Posted on: May 16, 2022
DescriptionJob Description:Leidos is seeking a dynamic and
customer-focused project management professional with expertise in
website design and application modernization to lead a digital
transformation team on behalf of a federal government agency. In
this position, you will serve as the primary client interface while
planning, organizing, and managing Leidos team resources to ensure
the successful completion of digital modernization goals and
objectives. The project manager must be an excellent communicator
and have experience successfully managing multiple concurrent
information technology initiatives in a highly dynamic and agile
environment.In this role, you will:
- Lead a multi-disciplinary team of information technology and
user experience professionals to deliver on product roadmap
activities including a comprehensive website redesign and other
application modernization initiatives.
- Act as the primary communications interface with client
leadership to ensure needs are understood, defined, prioritized,
- Maintain solution vision and roadmap, ensure the product
backlog is controlled throughout the solution life cycle, and
manage acceptance criteria for all milestones.
- Leverage tailored SAFe Agile DevSecOps methodologies for all
- Foster a creative, collaborative, and results-driven work
environment. Build relationships- including internal and external
partnerships-throughout start-up and product deliveries.
- Facilitate stakeholder collaboration sessions as
- Manage schedule, resources and budgets to ensure timely
provision of expertise while delivering on program financial
commitments including revenue and profitability.
- Continuously identify, assess, and mitigate risks throughout
the duration of the project.
- Ensure program deliverables are met including contract-required
project documentation and performance reporting as well as Leidos
required status and project monitoring reports.
- Create and deliver compelling client presentations and reports
for awareness and decision-making.To be considered for this
position, you must possess:
- 8 years of experience supporting digital modernization
initiatives, including 4 years or more of experience supervising or
leading project teams.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field.
- Demonstrate expertise in website design methodologies and best
- Knowledge of Section 508, Web Content Accessibility Guidelines,
and U.S. Web Design Standards.
- The ability to successfully obtain a government-issued Public
- Proficiency with Agile Lifecycle Management tools such as
JIRA.Preferred but not required:
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification issued by
the Project Management Institute.
- Agile SAFe certification
JQuery, .NETPay Range:Pay Range $113,100.00 - $174,000.00 -
Keywords: Leidos, Washington DC , Senior Program Manager, Executive , Gaithersburg, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!