Framing Install Sales Manager
Company: 84 Lumber Company
Location: Upper Marlboro
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionDescription/Job SummaryConstruction Services
Superintendent / FISMGR (Framing Installed Sales Manager): The
FISMGR is responsible for the supervision of, and coordination
with, Independent Subcontract framing crews working on 84 Lumber
projects. The general scope of management for an 84 Lumber FISMGR
- Managing the installation of wood component systems
- Managing the installation of Doors and Windows
- Managing the Installation of Siding (Wood and cement)
- Managing the installation of shingles
- Managing the installation of Insulation, drywall and trim Some
of the duties include:
- Recruiting Independent Subcontractors holding the proper
licenses and insurance
- Labor cost budgeting
- Development of job specific scopes of work including
- Daily jobsite inspections for quality and schedule to ensure
compliance with blueprints and the specifications
- Daily safety inspections
- Reading Blueprints
- Ensuring the companies compliance with contract documents
- Preparing daily reports, job diaries, narratives and other
special documentation as determined by the company and by the
projects needs Required Skills
- Organization Skills: Utilizes strong organizational skills and
a systematic approach that allows for effective management of
multiple projects/independent subcontractors simultaneously.
- Communication Skills: Displays strong written and oral
communication skills that foster a professional, positive work
environment. Must possess and display effective listening skills
that focus on customer satisfaction.
- Problem Solving: Must be able to analyze problems and make
sound decisions in a timely manner based on objectives, risks,
implications, and costs.
- Interpersonal Skills: Tactful and mature demeanor who works
well with diverse personalities. Ethical, highly motivated
personality who takes pride and ownership in all tasks that fall
under his/her supervision.
- Attention to Detail: Excellent attention to detail with an
emphasis placed on quality.Required Experience
- 2+ years' experience with a production residential or
- High School degree or GED.
- Must be willing to travel to local jobsites required to
accomplish daily responsibilities.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft office including, word, excel,
and outlook84 Lumber Company is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative
Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran
Keywords: 84 Lumber Company, Washington DC , Framing Install Sales Manager, Executive , Upper Marlboro, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!