Director, Clinical Implementation - Fully Remote
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Director, Clinical Implementation
- Are you an experienced Director, Clinical Implementation
looking for a new challenge?
- Do you value care management and quality improvement?
- Are you motivated, energetic, and excited to become part of the
If so, you might be our next new team member!
Who We Need
The Director of Clinical Implementation is Kepro's clinical leader
responsible for representing our clinical platforms to clients and
working to develop and deploy the platforms in partnership with
technology. The Director defines the clinical requirements and
works with IT to deploy clinical platforms for case management,
utilization management, and clinical assessment work at Kepro. As
the Clinical Subject Matter Expert for Kepro's technology, the
Director works across Kepro to represent our clinical platforms.
Engagement with clients begins with business development activities
and continues through implementation as well as ongoing
participation in platform development activities.
Kepro is a rapidly growing national quality improvement and care
management organization. We work to ensure that over 20 million
people receive the right care, at the right time, in the right
People Focused. Mission Driven.
Shape the future of healthcare with us. We are mission driven to
improve lives through healthcare quality and clinical
We do this through our people.
At Kepro, you can do meaningful work that makes a real difference
for the lives of individuals across the country. We are an
organization that cares deeply about our employees and we provide
the training and support to do the best work of your career.
Benefits are a key component of your rewards package at Kepro.
These benefits are designed to provide you and your family
additional protection, security, and support for both your career
and your life away from work. They are comprehensive and fit a
variety of needs and situations. Our benefits include comprehensive
health plans, paid time off, retirement savings, corporate
wellness, educational assistance, corporate discounts and more.
What You'll Do
- Clinical Subject Matter Expert for Kepro's clinical platforms
EQSuite and Atrezzo; Represent EQSuite and Atrezzo from a business
perspective as part of new business development on proposals and
- EQSuite Clinical Product ownership - Partner with technology
and account management to drive EQSuite development; provide
clinical subject matter expertise on Atrezzo development
- Implementation of EQSuite and Atrezzo: Clinical Lead in the
implementation of new business. Primary facilitator for internal
and client clinical teams. Partner closely with Account Management,
Operations, and technology to ensure successful implementations.
Work with clients to map business / clinical processes to eQSuite
and Atrezzo system configuration including development of system
models, workflows, documentation of business and clinical
processes, and other operational clinical functions (new and
- Partner with IT on development of systems including User
Testing, identification of gaps in how eQSute and Atrezzo map to
client needs, and deployment of new functionality
- Partner with training to define training needs and strategy for
new clients; provide SME to help training team as needed in
development of materials, training curriculum, and initial go live
- Named Clinical Lead for State Technology contracts
- Partner across the organization on all clinical matters
regarding Kepro's clinical technology including Quality,
Compliance, Business Development, Technology, Operations, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
What You'll Need
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing or equivalent experience
- Clinical degree required
- Five years experience in clinical operations including case
management, utilization management, and clinical assessments.
- Three years experience in software or quality roles
- Experience in various roles a plus including Clinical Reviewer,
Case Manager, Supervisor / Manager of Clinical Operations
- Experience with State Medicaid clients preferred
- Software implementation or development in the healthcare
- Ability to work with various levels and departments across the
organization and external stakeholders
- Ability to present the right level of information to various
audiences from senior leadership to system users
- Work independently, problem solve, and make fact based
- Documentation of process flows and requirements
- Knowledge of clinical criteria (Interqual, Milliman, State /
- Knowledge of URAC, NCQA and other regulatory bodies
- Experience supervising people
We know your time is valuable and we thank you in advance for
applying for this position. Due to the high volume of applicants we
receive, only those who are chosen to advance in our interview
process will be contacted. We sincerely appreciate your interest in
Kepro and invite you to apply to future openings that may be of
interest. Best of luck in your search!
- The Kepro Talent Acquisition Team
Mental And Physical Requirements
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be
made as required by law in an attempt to enable an individual with
a disability to perform the essential functions of this job. While
performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to sit for prolonged periods of time; key and/or control
objects; interact extensively with internal and external customers;
occasionally lift and/or move objects weighing up to 10 pounds; and
occasionally travel within the state.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Kepro is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Keywords: Kepro, Washington DC , Director, Clinical Implementation - Fully Remote, Executive , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!