Product Manager, Search & Browse (Remote Opportunity)
Posted on: January 16, 2022
How you'll make a difference:We're looking for an imaginative,
pragmatic and intensely customer-focused mid-level Product Manager
to help envision new online experiences that engage and inspire the
millions of customers who interact with Custom Ink. In this role,
you'll join the Online Experience team and be responsible for
leading product discovery and development for various features on
the Custom Ink site.What you'll do:As a Product Manager, you will
help create and guide a compelling vision for our digital products
and services, rally the team to deliver value for our customers,
and create a competitive advantage for our business.In this role,
- Lead the product discovery process to identify, refine,
validate and prioritize these opportunities
- Background in catalog search, product navigation, SEO
- Balance a portfolio of short-term wins and long-term strategic
moves, that help achieve Custom Ink's overall goals.
- Be heavily involved in customer research activities including
market research, usability testing, live on-site experiments, and
analysis of site analytics.
- Identify and monitor critical metrics, and draw insights for
strategic and tactical decisions about product health and product
- Balance appropriate tradeoffs between business goals, user
goals, scalability/maintainability, time-to-market, and process
- Communicate the vision and plan for your roadmap across Custom
Ink in a digestible way and soliciting and synthesizing
- Collaborate using agile development processes, working on a
daily basis with product designers, and software engineers to make
strategic and tactical decisions about product functionality,
- Serve as an individual contributor on selected projects by
performing tasks like project management, user researcher, or other
such work to ensure that all aspects of the development process are
covered as needed.In this role, you will work closely with many
other members of the Technology team and other stakeholders across
Custom Ink such as Marketing and Operations to achieve
cross-functional wins for the company.How you'll be measured:The
key measures of success for this position are:
- Drive end-to-end product delivery to achieve business results
and strategic goals
- Discover and prioritize new opportunities by working with
Marketing, Merchandising and Operations teams.
- Engage and inspire stakeholders and collaborators to achieve
- Successful delivery of online experiences that increase
conversion rates, order volume, and customer satisfaction.
- Strong ability to make tradeoffs on what to build and when
based on business acumen and analytics.
- Effective communication and coordination among team members and
key stakeholders across Custom Ink.What we're looking for:As a
Product Manager, you are passionate about great customer
experiences and empathize with users' goals and challenges,
demonstrating good instincts about consumer behavior and business
dynamics.Additionally, a successful candidate will have:
- Three to five years of proven success developing and iterating
on consumer online experiences with agile software development
- Practical knowledge of product management practices including
roadmap development, systems development life cycle, concept
validation, requirements definition, and feature
- Strong track record of data-driven decision-making with an
ability to visualize customer behavior through metrics.
- Preference for experience with high-volume, transactional
environments with operational complexity such as e-commerce,
financial services, or software-as-a-service.
- Strong ability to process and synthesize information, quickly
build domain knowledge, draw logical conclusions, and frame
- Strong ability to create a clear, succinct narrative in
- Ability to rally the team and stakeholders around a vision,
especially within a highly-collaborative and non-hierarchical
- Working knowledge of current practices in user-centered design
and web technology.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and understand the strategy and
to inform and make strategic tradeoffs.
- Experience in Merchandising is a plus.In addition, you must
share our company values-practicing the Golden Rule, taking
Ownership and driving, and embracing Innovation.Please submit a
letter of interest with your application.CustomInk, LLC (""Custom
Ink"") is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity in
all forms and are committed to maintaining a discrimination-free
workplace that treats applicants and employees with dignity and
respect. Our employment process is conducted without regard to
race, color, religion, nationality or ethnic background, sex,
pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age,
disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or other
attributes protected by state, federal, and local law.
Custom Ink uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of
all new team members. To learn more about E-Verify, including your
rights and responsibilities, please click here .Read about our
commitment to the safety of our team members during COVID-19 here
Keywords: CustomInk, Washington DC , Product Manager, Search & Browse (Remote Opportunity), Executive , Fairfax, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!