Social Media Manager, Youtube
Company: The Knot Worldwide
Posted on: January 16, 2022
WHAT WE DO MATTERS:
Here at The Knot Worldwide, we believe in doing work that matters.
In 16 countries around the world, our leading family of brands (The
Knot, WeddingWire, Bodas, Hitched, The Bash, The Bump, and more)
inspire, inform, and celebrate our communities as they move through
life's milestones. Our couples and business partners depend on us.
They're all in. So are we.
ABOUT THE ROLE AND OUR TEAM:
The Knot Worldwide is looking for a data-driven, highly pragmatic
social media professional with 3-5 years hands-on experience in
managing a highly visible YouTube channel to help guide TheKnot
Worldwide's evolution towards a best in class consumer and brand
focused marketing organization.
This role will be a key in building a holistic YouTube strategy to
grow our demand for The Knot Worldwide's suite of products,
services and consumers. This role will focus on our YouTube US
channels paid & organic content discovery campaigns, channel
monetization for media sales arm and YouTube search optimization
planning. This role will drive content strategy & optimizations
based on insights and measurement analytics. It will not focus on
pre-roll media advertising & buying responsibilities although
google ads manager experience is desired. The person in this role
will help drive innovation and growth in the YouTube branding space
externally with agencies/ production partners along with educating
and evangelizing the content and opportunities to the broader
internal marketing & ad sales teams.
The Consumer Marketing team is driven by ideas, storytelling and
impactful ways to intersect customer attention through all media
touchpoints. The person in this role will have an influential voice
in crafting these plans and strategies across our global YouTube
- Inspire and drive innovation, curation, navigation and best
practice channel management for The Knot Worldwide's YouTube
channels with the aim of increasing brand awareness, viewership,
channel subscriptions and monetization revenue.
- Lead, Create and Manage all YouTube content publishing plans
and paid media campaigns to include content strategy, media plan
scenarios and audience segmentation requirements. Own YouTube
editorial calendar and ensure all pertinent parties are aware of
organic content publishing and paid media campaign dates &
- Partner closely with Marketing, Editorial, Creative & Ad Sales
teams, external agencies and content creators to strategize content
engagement models, campaign plans, viewership trends,
discoverability and paid media amplification tactics.
- Contribute to the YouTube channel content ideation process by
pitching ideas to the content teams, participating in content and
casting reviews and collaborating with content creators & Creative
Team on concepts and formats. Help drive talent development (e.g.
Editors of The Knot) and external influencers and celebrities.
- Partner closely with performance media in-house digital team
for campaign execution to ensure investments and plans have
holistic viewership across Google's ecosystem including: data
visibility, reporting measurement accuracy and clear impact
insights in response to the media investment strategy.
- Lead all YouTube performance reporting as needed across
channels, platforms and domains. Own reporting of YouTube channel
business impact partnering with Analytics and Consumer Marketing
Teams to better optimize and scale YouTube efforts.
- Participate in the budget tracking, financial reporting and
forecasting of YouTube channel investment to ensure maximum
efficiency of content and monetization efforts.
- Gather, commission and steward brand and consumer insight data
and Google/YouTube media landscape trends and intelligence to
inform all brand planning. Deliver quarterly case study to help
inspire content concepts, formats and strategic direction and
course corrections based on current and evolving developments and
- Create YouTube channel brief for new and prospective content
creator and agency partners highlighting current subs and stats
including content mix, what's working/what's not, areas of
opportunity, target demo, growth targets, etc.
- Develop campaign briefs as needed that enable Creative and
Content teams to identify key messaging and creative opportunities
and assets aligning to YouTube channel objectives.
- Advocate, support and help prioritize the logistical ad
implementation requirements (assets, tagging, etc.) for campaigns
in partnership with Ad Ops teams as needed.
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES HAVE:
- 3-5 years' experience building and deploying social media
- Be an epic team player, collaborator and innovation agent.
- Experience in brand & audience based media planning
- Self-starter with excellent organization skills and ability to
- Stronger proficiency specifically on Google and YouTube
platform capabilities and innovation
- Creative thinker with strong analytical skills -- comfortable
interpreting data, deriving actionable media insights and using
them to inform future campaigns
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally, within a fast-paced,
- High proficiency and advanced experience in Excel (pivot
tables, advanced formulas, etc.)
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills, self-motivated
with "can-do" attitude
- BA/BS from an accredited University.
At The Knot Worldwide, we believe you are more than a resume and
invite you to go for it, take the leap of faith, and apply for this
job if it sparks your passion to join TKWW and make a
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT YOU:
- You Dream Big. You iterate and experiment to drive
- You Love Our Users. You keep our global community at the center
of everything you do.
- You Do the Right Thing. You strengthen your team through
respect, fairness, and inclusion.
- You Hustle Every Day. You favor urgency and own your
- You Win Together. People are at the heart of our success and
you play as a team.
WHAT YOU LOVE ABOUT US:
The Knot Worldwide offers a unique employee experience and we are
deeply proud of our award-winning culture. We offer a full benefits
package including options for medical, dental and vision insurance
and a 401k with company match. From flexible vacation and generous
parental leave benefits to promoting wellness and giving back to
our community, we believe in happiness above all else-in and out of
The Knot Worldwide provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to
all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability. In
addition to federal law requirements, The Knot Worldwide complies
with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in
employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
The Knot Worldwide expressly prohibits any form of workplace
harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age,
genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
If you are a resident of California, by submitting your
application, you acknowledge that you've read the California
Keywords: The Knot Worldwide, Washington DC , Social Media Manager, Youtube, Executive , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!