NGA - Program Analyst/Finance Manager
Company: St. Michael's Inc.
Posted on: January 16, 2022
NGA Financial Manager - Mid-Level
Summary of Skills and Qualifications: St. Michael's has an opening
for a candidate to support a large defense organization with audit
support, internal-use software, remediation, and business process
improvement activities. The ideal candidate will have the ability
to be collaborative, detail-oriented, a good communicator/listener,
organized, a problem solver, proactive, self-motivated, and team
Ideal candidates will possess eight years total experience with six
or more years experience in the following:
- Specialized DoD/IC Audit or Audit Readiness.
- Experience developing process flows, narratives, SOPs,
transition listings, system inventory listings, risk and control
assessments, test plan and procedure development, and assertion
letter template with supporting documentation.
- Develop business process documentation review tools, templates,
and monitoring processes.
- Perform quality reviews over completeness and accuracy of
business process documentation and provide guidance and feedback to
address weaknesses and gaps.
- Demonstrated specialized experience with the development and
implementation of auditable contract cost accumulation
- Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) Compliant
Plant, Property, and Equipment (PP&E) Valuation Methodologies
that has achieved audit readiness.
Additional Preferred Experience:
- Experience with Momentum, PeopleSoft, or PRISM Software
- Specialized experience executing reassertion process to achieve
an unmodified Audit Opinion.
Education: Bachelor's degree or higher in Business, Finance,
Accounting, or equivalent work experience.
Primary Location: Springfield, VA. May require travel.
Security Clearance: In order to be considered, candidates MUST be a
US CITIZEN, not hold dual citizenship, and already have at least a
minimum Top Secret clearance.
"St. Michael's is complying with the Safer Workplace Guidance and
is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet"
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: St. Michael's Inc., Washington DC , NGA - Program Analyst/Finance Manager, Executive , Springfield, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!