Company: Tax Analysts
Location: Falls Church
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Founded in 1970, we are the premier global publisher and the
essential source of news and analysis for over 150,000 tax
professionals, with correspondents in more than 125 countries, and
a staff of almost 200. Tax Notes is the name of our publications.
You can get an idea of our work at www.taxnotes.com. We're a team
that is passionate about bringing transparency to tax systems, and
just as passionate about cultivating an environment that embraces
collaboration and innovation.
Tax Analysts offers a casual work environment -- relaxed dress code
and pet friendly -- where talented individuals come together to
produce great work. Here you will have the opportunity to pursue a
fulfilling career and still have time for what's important to you
personally, such as family, travel, education, or giving back to
the community. We're proud to have been named a Top Workplace in
the D.C Metro area by the Washington Post, and a Top Workplace by
Energage in 2021. We strive to offer a realistic work/life balance,
competitive compensation, and a generous benefits package.
We are recruiting a Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team.
Work may be performed remotely until telework status changes
(estimated January 2022). Work is normally performed in the Falls
Church office -when we return we are planning on a hybrid schedule
(2 days remote and 3 days in office).
SUMMARY: The marketing team at Tax Analysts is looking for a
flexible, versatile, and experienced marketing manager who will
develop and manage the demand generation/nurturing process using a
variety of marketing channels, helping sales reach their new
business objectives. Responsibilities will include demand
generation and monitoring, marketing content development, reporting
on and analyzing prospect/customer usage using available tools. The
marketing manager will provide support for industry conferences as
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other
duties may be assigned as needed.Lead Generation and Nurturing
- Using marketing automation tools to develop and manage lead
nurturing campaigns to help drive prospects through the sales
- Manage list strategy, development and segmentation, list
aggregation, email campaign performance analysis, and forecasting
- Optimize marketing automation platform/CRM to improve and
accelerate identification of MQL into the sales pipeline.
- Effectively monitor and route marketing qualified leads to the
assigned sales representative.
- Able to manage multiple projects and adjust priorities to meet
business needs, while maintaining a strong attention to
- Coordinate with editorial and sales to develop highly engaging
content to support development and execution of marketing
- Work with internal and external resources to produce a
multitude of materials as needed including competitive analysis,
case studies, industry vertical, product jurisdiction, and mission
focused collateral.Reporting and Analysis
- On a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis, reconcile marketing
lead/touch point attribution to sales utilizing CRM, marketing
- Prepare ongoing prospect and customer usage reporting utilizing
marketing automation tools and Google Analytics.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication
- Self-starter with intuitive sense of organization and
- Comfortable interacting and working with cross-functional
- Capable of autonomy and accountable for deliverables when
- Complete knowledge of Tax Analysts products and services (may
be acquired on the job).
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online
marketing and measurement.
- BS degree in Business or Marketing, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years relevant experience required.
- Significant experience with marketing automation tools (HubSpot
preferred) and a major CRM system (e.g. NetSuite preferred or
- Background in audience analysis and market research preferred,
including Web analytics, Google Analytics preferred.
- High level proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:The characteristics described
here are representative of those an employee encounters while
performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform essential functions.Frequently required to sit for
prolonged periods, talk and hear; use hands to type, file, handle
or feel; reach with arms. Have visual acuity to use a computer and
keyboard, prepare and analyze data and figures, read extensively.
Occasionally required to stand, walk and lift up to 20 pounds.
Requires ordinary ambulatory skills sufficient to visit other
locations. Work is performed in a temperature-controlled office
Keywords: Tax Analysts, Washington DC , Marketing Manager, Executive , Falls Church, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!