Sr. Product Design Manager - Remote
Posted on: January 16, 2022
WELCOME TO TINUITI! We are the largest independent performance
marketing firm in North America across the Triopoly of Google,
Amazon, and Facebook. Our proprietary Mobius AI and data analytics
technology powers the ultimate performance for eCommerce
brand-building and sales. With over $2 billion in digital media
managed, we are proud to represent the most renowned brands like
Converse, Nestle, Rite Aid, Advil, Etsy, Tommy Bahama - to just
name a few.
Our GROWTH is explosive! Tinuiti has more than doubled in the last
2 years, from 350 employees to over 800 today, and we are on pace
to be over 1,000 by the end of 2021 with a 30% increase in revenue
year-over-year. We are owned by our employees and New Mountain
Capital, a $30B private equity/alternative investment firm.
What makes us most proud are our employees and our people-first,
award-winning CULTURE of cultivating happiness and UNITI (Unleash
greatness, Never stop learning, Ignite your passion, Thankful
living, Innovate & Inspire change).
BUT DON'T JUST TAKE IT FROM US---
- Best Places to Work (Inc. 2021/2020, Glassdoor 2020, AdAge
- Digiday Worklife Awards (Employer of the Year 2018, Top Boss
- Glassdoor: 4.6/5 stars (203 reviews), 82% recommend a friend,
94% approve of the CEO "Great work/life culture balance,
competitive salary and benefits, and a big emphasis on mental and
emotional health for all employees."
The Sr. Product Design Manager at Tinuiti will integrate into
product teams and work closely with stakeholders to ship
world-class features that are a joy to use. To be successful in
this role, you should have experience with design software and
wireframe tools. As Sr. Product Design Manager, your time will be
split between managing, mentoring, and leading design hands-on
work. You must have strong Visual & Interaction Design skills and a
solid understanding of UX Processes and Design Thinking. The
ability to distill complex information and functionality into
intuitive and minimal products is a must. Tinuiti is growing fast,
and we're scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our
growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge
ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a
future for themselves and Tinuiti.
- Manage and lead design projects, collaborate with other
designers, and work together across the entire product lifecycle
with multiple launches and iterations.
- Rapidly produce multiple concepts and prototypes; knowing when
to apply pixel-perfect and when to make low-fi sketches and process
- User research, define users' needs, create and validate
concepts with end-users and turn insights into value-adding
features and actionable deliverables.
- Work with multi-disciplinary teams. You'll partner closely with
engineering, product, and business (among other stakeholders) to
find user-centered and practical solutions. You'll provide the
leadership to develop the right product design strategy.
- Be autonomous. You'll take full ownership of your work, and you
take responsibility for every detail on every step of the way.
- Develop and refine user-centered design processes and best
practices, and actively contribute to our innovation.
- Contribute to Tinuiti's design system in order to improve the
craft, scalability, and accessibility of the product.
- Coach and mentor other designers in their presentation,
interpersonal and team communication skills.
- 7+ years experience in UI/UX design
- 3+ years experience designing & shipping software
- 1+ years of experience leading other designers either as a
project lead or people manager
- Craft and mastery in multiple design skills, design thinking,
and design process
- A portfolio demonstrating proven experience designing,
iterating and shipping products solution
- Strong ability to prioritize work and resources across
engagements based on short and long-term needs
- High aptitude for teamwork and open collaboration
- Consulting skills to help stakeholders & partners uncover
project goals, constraints & dependencies; and then guide them to
- Passion for evolving the design practice; it's people,
processes, and tools
- Experience with various design tools and interfaces - Figma,
Sketch, Abstract, Invision, prototyping tools
- Working knowledge of web technologies like HTML, CSS,
Disclaimer: This description has been designed to indicate the
general nature and level of work performed by employees within this
position. The actual duties, responsibilities, and qualifications
may vary based on assignment or group. Elite SEM is an equal
opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender,
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion,
national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status,
genetic information, or any other protected status.
FLSA Classification: Exempt
Working Conditions: Working indoors, sitting at a computer for
extended periods of time, lifting no more than 10 pounds.
Keywords: Tinuiti, Washington DC , Sr. Product Design Manager - Remote, Executive , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!