Turn Field Project Manager- Washington DC
Company: Lessen, Inc.
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Turn Field Project ManagerAre you looking for a position and
company that offers tremendous growth opportunity and is
revolutionizing a multi-billion dollar industry? Lessen, Inc is a
technology-focused services company that provides enterprise
technology and services to REITs in the Single-Family and
Multi-Family Home markets across the US. We have quickly become THE
high-tech, go-to solution for the management and provision of
services related to maintaining and managing short and long-term
rental properties, AT SCALE.
POSITION SUMMARYThe Turn Field Project Manager will manage and
oversee all aspects of the projects to which he/she is assigned in
the Washington, DC market. The successful candidate will identify
and manage internal and external resources, interact with client
project managers, manage schedules and budgets, ensure safe
execution of fieldwork, and deliver an unquestionable work
product.ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Full responsibility and accountability for moving vacated homes
to rent-ready status within strict deadlines.
- Perform and document property inspections, condition reports,
costs, and estimates.
- Assign, schedule, coordinate and track projects directly with
internal Turn crew and outside vendors in market.
- Supervise internal Turn crew as well as outside vendors to
ensure projects are completed on-time and on budget.
- Perform quality control inspections: Create, manage and ensure
punch lists are expeditiously closed.
- Immediately communicate and document changes to the project
scope, project schedule, project costs and reasons therefore.
- Ensure all workplace safety standards and practices are upheld,
as well as any local COVID-19 or other regulations.
- Assist in our mission to locate, hire and retain the best
employees and vendors in the industry.
- This is not an all-inclusive list of assigned duties,
responsibilities, or aspects of the job described.QUALIFICATIONS
- Proven self-starter and record of working independently
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail &
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work efficiently, effectively, and to multi-task
while in the field
- Strong knowledge of the basic workings of plumbing, electrical,
HVAC, flooring, appliance, landscaping, and irrigation systems
- Effective team player with an infectious positive attitude
- Ability to work when work needs to be done
- Experience in Excel, Word, Outlook, and other Real Estate
techEDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of High School diploma or equivalent
- 3 or more years of experience as a superintendent, construction
Project Manager, or similarWHY LESSEN
- Industry leading salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance options
(medical 100% company-paid for employee coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan
- Paid Time Off
- 9 Paid Holidays (7 Federal and 2 Floating)
- Equity Stock Option (5-year vestment)
- Great colleagues and entrepreneurial culturePHYSICAL
REQUIREMENTSMust be able to lift up to 50 pounds at a
timeENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONSWill require frequent travel throughout
the market to visit job sites. Will be exposed to the normal
weather elements of the market, as well as noises, tools and
chemicals ordinarily found in residential construction sites and
used in house cleaning services.Lessen is intentional about
attracting, developing, and retaining amazing talent from diverse
backgrounds. We are looking for teammates that are enthusiastic,
empathetic, curious, motivated, reliable, and will help us amplify
the positive and inclusive culture we have been building. Lessen is
an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic
Keywords: Lessen, Inc., Washington DC , Turn Field Project Manager- Washington DC, Executive , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!