Site Manager - Qatar
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the
Site Manager - Qatar
POSITION SUMMARYPAE is seeking a Site Manager for an upcoming
contract at the Al Udeid Air Base in Qatar.The Site Manager
- Be responsible for the performance of work and oversight of all
contract matters relating to daily operations of this
- Oversee all work requirements to ensure professional and
quality services are provided to the Customer in accordance with
program requirements, while maintaining safety as the highest
priority to support mission activities in the SOW.
- Handle scheduling of personnel, work supervision and quality
- Monitor cost control, financial reports, budgeting, and overall
- Recommend, develop, implement, and enforce procedures/programs
to increase efficiency and improve cost effectiveness of the
- Ensure adherence to company policies and IAW government
- Serve as designated POC in direct oversight and subcontractor
- Be available within 4 hours to meet on the installation with
Government personnel as required.QUALIFICATIONS
- Requires at least ten (10) years of experience supporting tasks
included in PWS (OM&R fire, facilities and systems; airfield
lighting and sweeping; facilities management; power production and
distribution; material and general maintenance).
- Must have at least three (3) years of experience in a
leadership role (preferably Program / Site Manager) on a program of
similar size and scope including BOS type operations.
- Requires excellent organizational and time management
- Must have strong computer skills, specifically in Microsoft
Word and Excel.
- Requires previous supervisory experience in an austere OCONUS
environment with a multi-national workforce.
- Must have a valid driver's license and current passport.
- Must have an Active U.S. Government issued Secret Security
Clearance and maintain it for the duration of the contract.
- Must have the ability to successfully pass CENTCOM medical
requirements and maintain requirements for duration of
- Must be able to obtain a Country visa (as required in line with
the U.S. Department of State Foreign Clearance Guide).EDUCATION
- Bachelor's degree, though additional experience may be
considered in lieu of college degree.
- HS diploma or GED required.OTHER KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND
- Requires experience providing excellent customer service in
supporting contract responsibilities in an OCONUS environment.
- Must have relevant overseas experience, preferably in the
Middle East with knowledge of local culture and customs.
- Requires the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
handling multiple tasks at a given time and rapidly adapting to
changing priorities and schedules and under pressure of deadlines
while maintaining performance standards.
- Must have strong analytical capabilities with respect to
metrics and process improvement.WORKING AND LIVING CONDITIONSThis
position may be located in an environment with harsh and dangerous
working and living conditions. While performing the duties of this
job, the employee may regularly be exposed to extreme and austere
desert-like environment. Temperatures can reach 120-130 degrees
Fahrenheit / 50-55 degrees Celsius during the summer months.
Employees must be willing and able to perform regular job
requirements in this austere, extreme environment. Employees must
be willing and able to perform physical activities including, but
not limited to, heavy lifting and moving of items, parts,
assemblies, and equipment up to the safety regulation maximum;
climbing in and out of equipment; crawling; and working outdoors.
This includes being able to lift and carry 40 pounds of personal
protective equipment for extended periods of time.PAE will never
charge a recruiting fee.#LI-PRIORITY#APP21
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring
practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard
to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United
States military veteran's status, ancestry, sexual orientation,
marital status, family structure, medical condition including
genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental
or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the
job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or
any other protected category under federal, state, or local
EEO is the Law PosterEEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Keywords: PAE, Washington DC , Site Manager - Qatar, Executive , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!