Administrative Assistant/Office Manager
Company: Cexec, Inc
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Administrative Assistant/Office Manager CEXEC, Inc. has an
immediate opening for a full-time Receptionist/Administrative
Assistant to join our dynamic team in our Cap Gallery Office
located in Washington, D.C. As the CEXEC Receptionist, you will be
responsible for greeting visitors, answering telephone calls and
general office administrative tasks for employees. Our organization
values a positive attitude, a self-starter and the incumbent will
be seeking make an impact and grow within the Company.
- Administrative duties and projects as assigned.
- Greet all customers/employees in a courteous, friendly, helpful
and professional manner.
- Handle Security requests (New Hire VAP process) and keep FSO
informed of progress.
- Answer inbound phone calls and distribute to intended
- Listen to customer/employee inquiries and provide solutions to
- Enter Maintenance Request to the office of the Property
- Sort and distribute mail daily activity.
- Monitor maintain and order office supplies on an as needed
- Assist, collaborate and coordinate celebratory and team
building activities and events.
- Foster strong relationships with our customers and employees
- 1-5 years' experience.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Functional knowledge of Google docs., Calendar, Excel,
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Self-Starter and motivated to succeed. Education
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred). Location/Travel
- 0-15% Travel. Miscellaneous
- N/A CEXEC offers a full benefit package that includes medical,
dental, and vision health benefits. In addition, life, short term
and long disability insurance is offered at no cost to the
employee. CEXEC offers an annual leave policy as well as 401K
retirement plan with a generous company match. CEXEC offers
education assistance via an Educational Assistance Program. CEXEC
offers a unique team environment where employees and management
truly respect and value each other. CEXEC, Inc. provides equal
employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for
employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type
without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin,
disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This
policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including
recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff,
recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and
Keywords: Cexec, Inc, Washington DC , Administrative Assistant/Office Manager, Executive , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!