Company: Chenega MIOS
Posted on: November 22, 2021
SummaryThe Management Analyst will provide the business
management and program and process improvement services needed to
support the mission and requirements of the Department of Justice,
United States National Central Bureau of INTERPOL
(USNCB).Responsibilities* Review and document current
administrative processes and procedures.
* Assess administrative programs, policies, and procedures to
* Identify, recommend, and develop business plans to improve
administrative programs and processes.
* Create reports that include project timelines, status, findings,
and recommendations for process/program improvement.
* Create and/or complete documents (e.g., reports and spreadsheets,
etc.) to respond to data calls or general information requests.
* Develop and use metrics to evaluate the effectiveness and
efficiency of business processes and procedures implemented.
* Develop and/or implement project management tools/technology to
track administrative tasks.
* Develop or assist with testing and implementing appropriate
technology to enhance administrative processes and procedures.
* Schedule, attend, and project management meetings.
* Submit weekly timesheets and monthly activity reports.
* Other duties as assigned
Qualifications* High school diploma or GED
* Bachelor's degree preferred
* 3+ years of professional experience in program or project
* Interim secret clearance required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities* Must have an excellent capacity to
develop and maintain professional networks as well as interpersonal
relationships at all personnel levels.
* Good writing and computer skills.
* The ability to exploit the Internet and other electronic sources
for the collection of open-source information.
* Highly skilled in the use of Microsoft Access, Excel, PowerPoint,
Project, SharePoint, Visio, Word, and Adobe Pro.
* The ability to work in teams as well as individually.
* The ability to work persistently and under pressure.
* Good speaking and presentation skills and the ability to work
with diverse personnel.
#Chenega IT Enterprise Services, LLC
Keywords: Chenega MIOS, Washington DC , Management Analyst, Executive , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!