Desktop Project Manager, Senior (Government)
Posted on: November 22, 2021
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure,
IP enabled, cloud-based, network/telephony solutions and
professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated
to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing
workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our
shared values and dedicated to our customers' mission.
Our National Security team supports elements of the US Government
responsible for informing and defending our nation - globally. As a
partner on the SERENA contract, we provide leadership and
professional services in telephony lifecycle services for a
national security client.
AT&T has an opening for a Telephony Project Engineer to support
a US Govt. customer in the Northern VA area in providing
programmatic operations and oversight to a critical professional
- Lead project to install all desktop components including
telephone, desktop computer, media converters, desktop video and
other as needed
- Coordinate all design efforts to complete overall design in a
- Communicate effectively with end customer organization to
negotiate access, start dates, completion dates and provide updates
on project progress.
- Develop project schedule and other standard project
documentation including project management plan and quad
- Ensure all equipment listed in design bill of materials is
procured and delivered in a timely manner
- Actively identify and resolve obstacles to project success
- Develop and provide periodic progress reports for both
management and end user customers Required Clearance:
Top Secret (TS) SCI w/Polygraph (#polygraph) (#ts/sci)
- Bachelor's Degree in business or engineering or equivalent
technical certification/education, 7+ Years of Experience in
- Excellent verbal, written communications skills, customer
engagement and organization skills are a must. Desired
Project Management Professional (PMP), ITIL certification(s)
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
Keywords: AT&T, Washington DC , Desktop Project Manager, Senior (Government), Executive , Fairfax, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!