Executive Assistant To Chief Executive Officer
Company: Jewish Institute for National Security of America
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Executive Assistant to the CEO
Job Description:JINSA is looking for an Executive Assistant to the
CEO, who will assist the CEO's various efforts, and act as an
administrator in the office. The Executive Assistant's
- Scheduling meetings, conferences and Zooms involving the
- Helping to manage the CEO's travel.
- Creating monthly reports of CEO's expense.
- Interacting with JINSA's Board of Directors and scheduling
- Facilitating Board of Director meetings by planning agendas,
developing and distributing presentations and reports, and
producing meeting minutes and action plans.
- Reducing CEO's workload.
- Assisting in event planning as needed.
- Documenting and inputting Executive activities in fundraising
- Coordinating Executive activities with other staff members'
- Ordering office supplies and act as main contact for
- Answering phones
- Tracking staff sick/vacation leave.
- Managing office's digital subscriptions.
- Handling confidential matters with complete discretion. Some
domestic travel may be required.
Skills, Experience and Education:Candidate must be:
- Detail-oriented, organized, possess strong time-management
skills, work well alone and with others, easy-going, and have a
- Proficient in basic office software, such as Excel, Word, and
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2-5+ years of experience as an executive assistant to
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree.
Compensation: JINSA offers a very competitive salary, commensurate
with experience, and great benefits.
To Apply: Please send your cover letter, resume, and a brief
writing sample to JINSA Managing Director Leo Nayfeld at .
Absolutely no phone calls, please.
About JINSA:The Jewish Institute for National Security of America
(JINSA) is dedicated to educating Congressional, military and
civilian national security decision-makers on American defense and
strategic interests, primarily in the Middle East, the cornerstone
of which is a robust U.S.-Israeli security cooperation. JINSA
believes that a strong American military and national security
posture is the best guarantor of peace and the survival of our
values and civilization.
Keywords: Jewish Institute for National Security of America , Washington DC , Executive Assistant To Chief Executive Officer, Executive , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!