Company: Pailin Group Psc
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Director, IT - The Pailin Group Professional Search Consultants
THE PAILIN GROUP PROFESSIONAL SEARCH CONSULTANTS About Us Job
Search Client Services Diversity Candidate Services Pailin Group
Store Contact Us September 16, 2021 Director, IT Washington
Washington, DC We are currently seeking a Director, Information
Technology, to join the Executive Office team in our Washington, DC
office. The incumbent will be responsible for directing the
strategy and operations of the technical and applications
infrastructure, ensuring that their availability, performance, and
functionality meet the needs of the Organization. This position
reports to the Executive Vice President/Chief Operating Officer and
leads a team.
- Develop strategy, implementation, and Operational Technology
Plans for the organization, including business function and process
alignment, cost feasibility analysis and roadmaps, quality
assurance, compliance, and appropriate operational and cyber
safeguards of the organizational business objectives, reputation,
- Identify enabling technology that will position to establish
best-in-class practices for non-profits that enable members and
staff can collaborate and fulfill the organization's mission.
- Manage Information Technology projects with emphasis on team
productivity, functionality, and budget compliance. Manage the
department budget. Act as the liaison to the Board IT Advisory
Committee and lead internal IT Staff Committee to address IT
projects and issues.
- Direct the ongoing operations and maintenance of the
organization's technological resources (including WAN, LAN,
servers, databases, applications, workstations, telecommunications
and other communications tools, printers/copiers, A/V equipment,
training tools, and security cameras). Support software
applications, including the supervision of patch and upgrade
management, change control, archiving, performance tuning, and
optimization of all business systems. Ensures that 'industry
standard' engineering and operational practices are followed.;
- Provide secure, effective Disaster Recovery capabilities
consistent with Business Continuity requirements of senior
management. Include procedures that assure appropriate and secured
management of physical (buildings, etc.) and digital (network,
cloud-based storage, redundancy) infrastructure.
- Direct the implementation of appropriate business technology
controls and cybersecurity policies and practices across the
organization. Updates the Information Technology policies and
procedures as necessary to ensure proper compliance with technology
best practices and adherence by staff and other constituencies to
established IT, cybersecurity, and other policies.
- Manage and communicate with service providers and technology
vendors to support service requirements, including SLA and
organizational policy compliance.
- Responsible for the organization-wide technology adoption and
training, with an emphasis on improving user acceptance of the
organization's technology tools.
- Responsible for the supervision of team members, which includes
training, developing, measuring performance, disciplining, and
directing tasks; and
- Perform other duties as assigned. Qualifications And
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution. Computer
Information Systems major is preferred (Master's degree or MBA in
IT is a plus)
- Minimum 7 to 10 years of Information Technology experience in
management, computer programming, and administration.
- Architectural and operational Proficiency in
networking/distributed computing environments, Salesforce.com,
mobile application systems, and cybersecurity processes and
- Experience performing data analysis, project planning, and
supporting Quality of Service (QoS).
- Ability to provide effective leadership, experience coaching,
and mentoring staff.
- Demonstrated creative, critical thinking, and problem-solving
- Strong written, interpersonal, and oral communication skills
with a commitment to a high level of customer service and
confidentiality. Ability to interact with Senior and C-Suite
executives. Spanish language is not a requirement but helpful.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced office environment,
demonstrating a flexible approach with short deadlines.
- Driven self-starter who works effectively and efficiently with
all colleagues, strategic partners to include senior-level
executives and CEOs.
- Some travel is required.Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our
policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without
discrimination or harassment based on an individual's race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, personal
appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
marital status, family responsibilities, matriculation, political
affiliation, genetic information, or any other protected
characteristic as defined by federal, state, and local law.TO APPLY
- Forward resume/CV to Amanda Sonus at
email@example.com Tagged: Information
Technology , Non Profit , Management 0 Likes Share International
Inside Sales/Customer Fulfillment Representative Pailin Group Store
Submit Resume DALLAS-ATLANTA-PHILADELPHIA-WASHINGTON DC-CLEVELAND
-- 2021 THE PAILIN GROUP PROFESSIONAL SEARCH CONSULTANTS ALL RIGHTS
Keywords: Pailin Group Psc, Washington DC , Director, IT, Executive , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!