eDiscovery Project Manager
Location: Falls Church
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the
WorldeDiscovery Project ManagerThe eDiscovery Project Manager is an
experienced manager with consultant-type responsibilities for
coordinating the efforts of several teams on a number of large
eDiscovery projects. The PM is the Government's primary point of
contact for all support on the case, creating key networking
relationships particularly as they relate to wide-ranging
responsibilities including the tracking, processing, hosting,
review, user training, and production of Electronically Stored
Information (ESI). The PM, operating independently and directly
with Government Case Managers, trial attorneys, client agency
staff, subcontractors, established priorities based on the
customer's deadlines. The PM works with PAE internal corporate
resources such as Finance, HR, and Procurement in order to
facilitate project needs and requirements. Other administrative
tasks as assigned.The successful PM candidate will:
- Manages multiple DOJ customer requests, tasks and projects,
using own judgment to determine methods and to make recommendations
to ensure successful outcomes.
- Independently assesses complex litigation support needs, and
able to anticipate questions or possible problem areas, to develop
and execute detailed plans with successful outcomes.
- The PM should possess a working understanding of Technology
Assisted Review (TAR) tools like Brainspace, Relativity Assisted
Review, or Equivio.
- Supports efforts of DOJ case managers, and recommends process
improvements and solutions, in the following phases of the
e-discovery process: collection, data processing, document review
- Have experience formulating project budgets, developing
level-of-effort (LOE) projections, maintaining and updating project
tracking logs, tracking case financials/spend, invoicing, and
monitoring the health and scope across projects (i.e., time, cost
and resource statuses/impacts).
- Provide clarity to project managers and staff regarding work
order due dates and requirements.
- Determine best practices and assist in re-engineering
e-discovery workflows for efficiency and accuracy.
- Recommend and implement changes to documentation, training
materials and SOP's.
- Troubleshoot technical problems and answer questions from staff
- Provide consultative technical support to project managers and
clients as needed.
- May lead or delegate to and mentor junior staff members.
- QC other team members' deliverables.
- Possess the ability to learn new software tools quickly and
- Clear oral and written communication.
- An aptitude for thinking critically is essential.Required:
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a US government security
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred in a technical field.
- At least 5+ years' experience in major litigation support
projects, including at least two years of Project Manager
experience or equivalent.
- 2+ years hands-on utilizing eDiscovery programs, such as
Brainspace, Everlaw, Venio, LAW, or IPRO eCapture.
- 4+ years Relativity project management experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
- Must be an independent worker and be able to operate with
- Needs to be proactive, organized, detail oriented and customer
- Demonstrated ability to interact with attorneys on complex
- Requires expert knowledge of litigation support and outstanding
- Strong technical background as demonstrated through user level
knowledge of e-discovery tools and data management.
- Demonstrated ability to manage numerous complex and
time-critical litigation support activities
- Advanced degree or Juris Doctor (JD) is desirable.
- RCA certification and other e-discovery certifications
- Use of analytics in Relativity including structured and
conceptual analytics desired.#APP21PAE is proud to be an Equal
Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal
opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color,
sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran's
status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family
structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or
information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so
long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or
without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category
under federal, state, or local law.EEO is the Law PosterEEO is the
Law Poster Supplement
Keywords: PAE, Washington DC , eDiscovery Project Manager, Executive , Falls Church, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!