President & Chief Executive Officer
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Company is looking for a President & CEO to lead the
organization forward. Founded in 2001 in the Washington, DC area,
Company has served more than 270,000 individuals in its close to
20-year history. Through three primary programs of essential
support/basic needs, workforce development, and neighborhood
partnerships, Company employs a client-centered approach to serving
those in need across the DMV region. With a staff of close to 60, a
budget of approximately $19M ($5M cash and $14M in-kind donations),
3 locations, hundreds of partners, and thousands of volunteers,
Company engages an array of stakeholders supporting individuals and
communities to achieve self-sufficiency, obtain opportunities, and
thrive.The President & CEO will work in partnership with the Board
of Directors, and will be accountable for the direct management,
organization, fundraising, and leadership of Company.They will be
- Champion the mission of Company.
- Develop and implement strategic plans and policies to improve
organizational efficiencies, right size, and ensure continued
- Serve as the lead of the senior management team.
- Hire, supervise, and evaluate senior staff.
- Provide strategic leadership to all staff including finance,
development, operations, programming, and human resources.
- Provide leadership and direction to the management team to
maintain clarity and unity of purpose across the organization,
strengthen internal communication channels, positively impact
culture, ensure the efficient utilization of resources, and bolster
pride in effectively serving Company as well as industry leaders,
major donors, and partners.
- Manage key financial indicators to adjust budgets and
projections as necessary to achieve fiscal targets and maximize
revenue and productivity.
- Represent the organization to donors, partners, etc.
- Assist with donor relations and the cultivation of new
- Foster an environment of collaborative decision making across
all departments,enlisting team storming skills and broad-based
- Create a work environment that promotes innovative thinking and
an open forum for the communication of new ideas.
- Recruit, retain, and develop new and existing talent to the
organization to support all growth initiatives.10+ years of
progressively responsible management experience, with a significant
portion of that time spent navigating within a complex /fast paced
environment. A college degree is preferred; equivalent work
experience in a related field will be considered.
Keywords: ExecuNet, Washington DC , President & Chief Executive Officer, Executive , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!