Field Project Manager (Remote)
Company: Quest Resource LLC.
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Quest Re-Source is a New York City based Search & Recruitment
Agency specializing in the Design - Build industries Nationwide.
Our client is a fully established manufacturer of Architectural
products, and contract furniture for corporate interiors.
The Project Manager will coordinate and oversee quality
installations of all company products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate tasks between trades and installers on the job
- Manage relationship with General Contractors/Construction
- Negotiate project related issues as necessary
- Provide clear communication between team members and
- Follow up and manage service orders
- Attend all project management meetings providing project
- Ability to focus on critical tasks on-site, process and
administrative tasks on the road and in the office.
- Ability to flex schedule to travel between office and various
project locations often with little notice
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Ability to develop relationships with all levels of the
organization, RSMs, General Contractors, Dealers, House End User
accounts and clients
- Ability to develop in-depth understanding of all company
product lines and product application
- Clear, effective written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to understand construction documents
including architectural plans and specifications.
- Literate with on-line processes
- Strong computer capabilities with MS Office products, mobile
- Knowledge of building systems, ie. ceilings, lighting,
sprinklers, HVAC and construction process
- Min 3 years of industry experience
- Prefer Bachelor's Degree Construction Management or related
- In most cases the candidate will be commuting and working at
Client job site
- When in the corporate office, candidate should expect to work
in the warehouse or integration area. Some work in the main
showroom should be expected.
- Candidate must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds by
him/herself as needed
- Candidate must be able to work in confined spaces (equipment
- Candidate should be comfortable with working on scaffolding,
man lifts or ladders
- Candidate will have a hard hat, high visibility vest, eye
protection, and steel toe work shoes and will wear as required
based on worksite requirements and conditions
- Work sites may or may not have climate control depending on
phase of construction.
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Competitive base salary, Bonus, Full Co benefits, 401k,
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
Keywords: Quest Resource LLC., Washington DC , Field Project Manager (Remote), Executive , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!