Director, Department of Defense (DoD) Business Development
Company: PredaSAR Corporation
Location: Mc Lean
Posted on: April 10, 2021
POSITION DIRECTOR, DOD BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
LOCATION NORTHERN VIRGINIA or CENTRAL FLORIDA
Come join PredaSAR, the best commercial space radar company on the
planet! We are focused on providing the most advanced satellite
radar capabilities to clearly see the surface of the earth,
anywhere and anytime, providing actionable data to address the
unique needs of our clients.
PredaSAR is currently seeking a Director, Department of Defense
(DoD) Business Development. The ideal candidate will have an
engineering or technical foundation; deep expertise in US Defense
Department missions, organizations, and acquisition; and a track
record of performance in strategic business planning, business
development, and sales.
Key Duties And Responsibilities
- Build and maintain credible and respected relationships with
clients and partners
- Develop and execute winning strategies to rapidly grow new U.S.
- Develop, expand, and manage a DoD customer opportunities
- Provide innovative solutions and superior customer service to
U.S. DoD clients
- Identify, qualify, and negotiate sales and partnering
- Achieve sales and growth targets to expand PredaSAR in the DoD
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics, Engineering, or a
- Minimum of 15-years professional experience in DoD, aerospace,
or high-tech industry with demonstrated contributions towards
- Strategic business planning, business development and sales
experience in defense, aerospace or high-tech industry
- Thorough understanding of U.S. DoD missions and markets
- U.S. DoD business development experience and demonstrated
- To conform to U.S. Government export regulations, applicant
must be a U.S.citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S.
protected individual as defined by 22 CFR
- 120.15 or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from
the U.S. Department of State.
- Master's degree in Business, Management, Engineering, or a
- Intimate knowledge of space and data markets and DoD
- Demonstrated program Management experience
- Highly effective team contributor and collaborator
- Recent experience directly supporting DoD customers
- Proven, recent success achieving business goals
- Sense of urgency, bias toward action, innovative mindset, and
attention to detail
- Keen understanding of DoD acquisition processes
- Congressional Relations Experience
- Generous PTO with floating holidays and flexible vacation
- Competitive health benefits including company-paid
comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Access to Gradifi Refi tuition refinancing assistance
- Cross-training and professional development opportunities
This position requires the candidate to have an active or recent
TS/SCI security clearance and maintain the clearance.
Founded in 2019 and headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida with
offices in Northern Virginia and Atlanta, Georgia. PredaSAR
Corporation is an emerging small satellite data provider building
the world's largest and most advanced, commercial Synthetic
Aperture Radar (SAR) satellite constellation.
PredaSAR is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We
consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age,
national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity,
gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran
status, disability, genetic information, or membership in any other
group protected by federal, state, or local law.
PredaSAR---the clear choice for compelling SAR solutions!
Keywords: PredaSAR Corporation, Washington DC , Director, Department of Defense (DoD) Business Development, Executive , Mc Lean, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!