Director of Professional Services - RF, Cloud
Company: Blue Signal Search
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Our client delivers cloud wireless access solutions that include
virtualization, wireless network management, and device-to-cloud
support. They are hiring a Director of Professional Services to
develop and promote solutions packages for advanced technical
The Director of Professional Services represents a sophisticated
portfolio of cloud and managed service solutions to customers
across enterprise and operator spaces. This person will leverage
knowledge of the RF industry to forecast gaps in the marketplace
and create solution sets to address customer needs with cloud
connectivity product offerings. They also work with internal teams
to create proposals, develop pricing structures, and ultimately
achieve profitability and sales goals within target markets.
This Role Offers:
- Competitive base salary plus comprehensive benefits package:
PTO, medical/dental/vision, expense account, travel perks, and
- Tightly knit and results-focused team with a strong work-life
- Access to explosive growth within the SaaS, IoT, Big Data,
cloud, and wireless technology space.
- Company is privately held with strong financial backing.
- High visibility within the team and a high degree of influence
on projects and company strategy.
- Company and executive leadership is low bureaucracy, low
red-tape, data driven, and results-focused. The bet ideas and most
measurable outcomes will always win.
- Role is a unique blend of solution engineering and sales - and
provides a great step for someone looking to get more into business
development from a sales engineering background.
- Extensive support resources and a team of highly trained
support staff to assist in the implementation of strategic
- Identify and resolve customer inefficiencies with professional
services as a voice of the customer within solutions
- Work within a mix of sales engineering and sales; warm leads
and hunting; business development and account management; all to
create and establish this new service offering within the
- Understand and own value proposition - constantly looking for
ways to advance it with new features.
- Generate a sales pipeline, qualifying opportunities, and
accurately forecasting the pipeline.
- Identify and engage with executives, directors, and managers in
enterprise and operator spaces.
- Support the overall GTM strategy from lead to closeout.
Maintain relationships within accounts in order to facilitate
ongoing lead development cycle.
- Work cross-functionally to develop new solutions and integrate
emerging technology, such as IoT, VoWiFi, and 5G.
- Develop sales strategy, guide team members to execute from the
bottom up with support of sales engineering and marketing teams.
Create proposals, product packages, and marketing materials
collateral to support value proposition.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of the industry space - from
competitors to emerging technology.
- 10+ years of experience in professional services sales or
- Software, telecom, RF, and/or cloud background preferred.
- Favor given to those with established relationships among
system integrators, enterprise customers, operators, OEMs, VARs,
- Must have experience managing medium to large business
- Bachelor's degree in a business or technical field a plus.
- Technical understanding of IP/telecom solutions,
- VoIP, Wi-Fi
- RF, mmWave
- Small cell, DAS
- Cloud - AWS, Azure, Google Cloud
- Private networks
- Software solutions
- Proficiency with Salesforce tools.
- A relationship-oriented, self-motivated mindset to take a
customer through the sales cycle and have a peripheral, creative
approach to solution sets.
- Excellent negotiation and technical presentation skills, with
the ability to see the whole picture though a systems-forward
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and learn
Keywords: Blue Signal Search, Washington DC , Director of Professional Services - RF, Cloud, Executive , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!