Company: GWU Medical Faculty Associates
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Position Summary Responsible for conducting complicated
financial analysis projects and studies. Essential Duties and
Responsibilities include the following. To perform this job
successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential
duty satisfactorily. Other duties may be assigned.
- Manages and conducts all financial management activities
including the development of annual operating, capital and shadow
budgets; monitors performance against the budget on a monthly
basis, taking corrective action if necessary.
- Acts as a liaison with administrative personnel of other
academic departments, the Medical Faculty Associates, and the
- Develops and makes recommendations for process improvement
- Reviews special budgets and other projects, related supporting
schedules, analysis and statistical data and makes recommendations
- Assists in developing annual budget
- Reviews monthly variance analysis, makes corrections, and
recommends changes in policies and procedures to other
- Works closely with Practice Group Administrator and
- Creating invoices and reconciling invoice to payment for entire
EMED Dept using a COTS software.
- Calculating and accumulating monthly accruals which include
understanding and analyzing the basis of the accrual and
communicating to the finance department
- Assuring payroll info is correct, reconciling internal records
to actual payroll records for all EMED staff
- Involved with operations as it relates to pricing, invoicing,
payments, and pro forma.
- Special projects as assigned Qualifications Education
- Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting; Master's preferred.
- 6 years of experience or a similar combination of education and
experience in finance or in healthcare related field. In depth
knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures in
finance and accounting.
Keywords: GWU Medical Faculty Associates, Washington DC , Financial Manager, Executive , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!