Corporate Director of Programs
Company: CLEARED CONNECTIONS
Location: Falls Church
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Job Description - Corporate Director of Programs (21006719)
Corporate Director of Programs Requisition ID : 21006719 Location
US Citizenship Required for this Position : Yes Relocation
Assistance : Relocation assistance may be available Clearance Type
: Interim Top Secret Shift : 1st Shift Travel : Yes, 25 % of the
Time Job Posting Category : Program Management Description Join
Northrop Grumman on our continued mission to push the boundaries of
possible across land, sea, air, space, and cyberspace. Enjoy a
culture where your voice is valued and start contributing to our
team of passionate professionals providing real-life solutions to
our world's biggest challenges. We take pride in creating
purposeful work and allowing our employees to grow and achieve
their goals every day by Defining Possible. With our competitive
pay and comprehensive benefits, we have the right opportunities to
fit your life and launch your career today. The Corporate Director
of Programs reports to the Director of Program, Quality and
Engineering. The Director, in partnership with sector and
enterprise leadership, is responsible for providing support and
coordination assistance for key programs company-wide. This
position is currently located in Falls Church, VA but there is
flexibility for the role to be located at any major Northrop
Grumman location. No relocation assistance is available for this
role. Specific responsibilities include:
- Lead Corporate Non-Advocate Reviews (NARs) in close partnership
with the Independent Cost Evaluation (ICE) team required for
approval of commitments for company products and services.
- Ensure the basis for superior program performance by providing
on-site support and coordinating assistance for must win, high
risk, or key programs from pre-draft RFP through program start-up
including Integrated Baseline Reviews (IBRs) and beyond as
- Participate in and contribute to strategic capture meetings
(e.g. black hats) proposal activity, gate reviews, and associated
efforts in support of business acquisition and CEO and sector
- Identify, share, and leverage knowledge transfer across the
corporation to include identification of common successes and best
- For select programs designated by corporate, sector, or program
management, provide direct program engagement to perform
independent assessments and risk reviews or to evaluate candidate
actions to enhance performance.
- Refine and share common programmatic metrics, operational
definitions, and implementation guidance across Northrop
- Provide guidance and support to the Corporate Program
Management Council as required.
- Performance standards that an incumbent must have to be
successful in this position include:
- Must be flexible and demonstrate strong
judgment/decision-making skills, and political acumen.
- A strong commitment and ability to work cooperatively in a team
environment is paramount.
- Excellent organizational, verbal, and written communications
skills, as well as project management, analytical, planning,
presentation and human relations skills are required.
- The ability to analyze a broad range of issues and a
demonstrated ability in strategic thinking to best influence senior
leadership and decision makers.
- Extensive experience with program management and systems
- A high level of confidence, integrity, and hands on approach to
problem solving are required as well as a professional executive
presence for interacting with and influencing senior management and
executives internal and external to the company.
- Demonstrated track record leading and collaborating with
multi-functional, cross sector teams on projects, working groups,
and efforts. Qualifications Basic Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree with 20 or more years of program management,
mission assurance, and leadership experience.
- Knowledge of industry and customer technology standards.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time.
- Ability to obtain Top Secret security clearance is required.
Individual must be SCI eligible. Preferred Qualifications:
- Advanced degree highly preferred.
- Current SCI Clearance. Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring
and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without
regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran
status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete
EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit
www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most
positions. What's great about Northrop Grumman Be part of a culture
that thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and
bringing your whole self to work. Use your skills to build and
deliver innovative tech solutions that protect the world and shape
a better future. Enjoy benefits like work-life balance, education
assistance and paid time off. Did you know? Many sites have 9/80
days, telework and flexible scheduling options, plus generous paid
time off. Indeed named Northrop Grumman a top 15 company for
work/life balance in 2019. We were rated #1 by Millennials on
Indeed as the Best Company to work for in 2018. Northrop Grumman is
committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud
to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making
decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national
origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected
class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions. For our
complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit
Keywords: CLEARED CONNECTIONS, Washington DC , Corporate Director of Programs, Executive , Falls Church, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!