Senior Manager, Business Solutions Management - Identity Management
Company: Comrise Technology Inc.
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Job Title: Senior Manager, Business Solutions Management -
Job Num: 21061
Job Category: IT Infrastructure/Networking
Job Location: City : Washington State : DC Postal Code :
Overview: This position is responsible for delivering functional
solutions within company 's identity management and domain. The
identity management system is mission critical systems that are
responsible for providing access control of and content protection
for company content delivered over satellite and the Internet. This
position works closely with the business users, streaming services
product team, company's R&D, and IT staff to propose and create
functional designs for high-complexity projects and maintenance
efforts. This position leads design reviews to develop and support
optimal IT solutions. Responsibilities:
- Serve as a lead liaison between business owners and technology
teams, leading and managing planning work, identifying issues and
needs, building consensus, and developing solutions across units as
- Lead other teams to investigate issues, determine root-cause,
business impact, and evaluate resolution priority.
- Using both functional and technical knowledge, help users solve
problems, design solutions, and help develop process and technology
solutions that meet business needs.
- Conduct process analyses, needs assessments, and cost-benefit
analysis for the corporate solutions team.
- Manage planning activities, including road-mapping, release
planning, and development of documented solution visions and
- Identify and define opportunities and enhancements for assigned
services and work with business users to prepare business cases to
support such initiatives.
- Manage required documentation for projects, presentations,
business cases, project vision documents, business requirements,
data process flows, product release notes and product training
- Drive business units, vendors, and technology teams to identify
and manage change agendas, prioritize work, and develop
- Responsible for developing solution requirements, ensuring
final solution quality, and measuring solution success.
- Build strong relationships with the business as well as with
internal technology groups. Supervisory Responsibilities:
- There are currently no supervisory responsibilities associated
with this job. Qualifications: The must haves are
IT/Design/IDM/Streaming experience.--The candidate needs to have
excellent communication skills.--Someone who specializes in
Identity Provisioning & Access Governance, Risk Management,
Integration Architecture, IAM etc.--Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in information systems or equivalent,
- 8+ years of work experience demonstrating escalating
- 5+ years experience working in a complex IT environment.
- 3+ years of business/functional analyst experience.
Requirements and General Skills:
- Good public speaking and presentation skills.
- Interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with
staff at all levels.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to pay attention to details and be organized.
- Ability to project professionalism over the phone and in
- Commitment to "internal client" and customer service
- Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on
- Spelling, grammar, proofreading and editing skills.
- Creative writing ability.
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to
prioritize and multi-task, and work under shifting deadlines in a
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S. Technical Skills:
- Multi-platform experience (Windows / Unix).
- Experience with mobile and web user experience.
- Demonstrates thorough working knowledge of various business
process and system modeling tools including: Data Flow Diagrams,
Process Models, ER diagrams, Dimensional Data Models, Context
Models, Event Modeling, State Modeling, Process decomposition, and
Use Case Scenario.
- Demonstrates thorough working knowledge of the system
development life cycle and can train others on SDLC concepts.
- Experience with web services.
- Experience with relational databases.
- Experience with SAML and OAUTH.
- Comprehension of multi-tier architectures.
- Familiarity with encryption standards and methodologies.
- Working knowledge of Java, Oracle, SQL.
- Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
Access, Visio, MS Project).
Keywords: Comrise Technology Inc., Washington DC , Senior Manager, Business Solutions Management - Identity Management, Executive , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!