Management Analyst - Active Secret
Company: DecisionPoint Corporation
Posted on: February 25, 2021
CORTEK is seeking a--Management Analyst--for the DHS Countering
Weapons of Mass Destruction (CWMD) Office. With the threat of
transnational terrorism and ongoing development of weapons of mass
destruction (WMD) by nations potentially hostile to the U.S., DHS
has taken steps to integrate the full range of its
radiological/nuclear, chemical, and biological threat detection
programs. As the focal point for this effort, DHS Countering
Weapons of Mass Destruction (CWMD) requires consulting and program
management support that can reinforce and better enable a more
dynamic and operationally focused DHS strategy.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Provides technical and managerial direction for problem
definition, analysis, requirements development, and implementation
for complex to extremely complex systems in the homeland security
- Performs the functions of an expert in the relevant Chemical
Defense field in support of major programs or system
- Applies expertise in defining and resolving system issues,
performing analysis, and developing plans and requirements in the
subject-matter area for complex systems.
- Works independently or leads a project team in the development
and delivery of guidance documents, exercises, and training in
support of program objectives.
- Leads the development of a variety of analytic decision support
products that meet National decisionmakers' and stakeholders'
- More broadly, performs the functions of an expert in execution
of Chemical Defense projects.
- Applies scientific expertise in defining and resolving system
issues, performing analysis, and developing plans and requirements
for further analysis.
- Coordinates and manages the preparation of analysis,
evaluations, and recommendations within Chemical Defense projects
in support of federal personnel.---
- Provides technical expertise and analysis in the mission space
related to chemical threats and CBRN incidents.
- Supports CWMD/Chemical Defense in developing reports, analyses
and other internal and external-facing products in support of the
aforementioned tasks.Required Qualifications:
- Active Secret clearance required
- Ability to obtain DHS suitability
- Bachelor's degree in direct or related fields of national
security, emergency management, environmental health, or
- 2-3 years of experience in the fields of national security,
emergency management, public health disaster management, chemical
defense, or similar areas.
- State and/or local first responder experience highly
preferred.--What you'll get!
- Immediately- vested 401k with employer matching
- 100% Employer Paid Dental and Vision coverage--
- Comprehensive Medical
- Competitive PTO
- Tuition Assistance
- Professional Development opportunities
- The ability to influence major initiativesOur Equal Employment
The company is an equal opportunity employer. The company shall not
discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race,
color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender
identity (except where gender is a bona fide occupational
qualification), national origin, age, disability, military/veteran
status, marital status, genetic information or any other factor
protected by law. We are committed to equal employment opportunity
in all decisions related to employment, promotion, wages, benefits
and all other privileges, terms, and conditions of employment.
Keywords: DecisionPoint Corporation, Washington DC , Management Analyst - Active Secret, Executive , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!