Business Development Director
Company: USfalcon, Inc.
Posted on: February 25, 2021
USfalcon is a mid-tier growing professional services company
supporting a diverse and global customer base of DoD and Federal
Agencies since 1984. We deliver core capabilities in key mission
support services. We foster close and trusted relationships with
our customers, partners, and employees. Business Development
Director in Washington, Washington, DC - Careers at Washington, DC
Skip to Main Content Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please
enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized
features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Welcome page Welcome page Returning Candidate? Log back in!
Business Development Director Job Locations US-DC-Washington Job ID
2021-3620 Clearance Level Clearable Overview Working at USfalcon is
about providing exceptional professional services to the DoD and
various Federal Agencies. We have been excelling in diverse
platforms for almost 30 years and continue to be an industry
leader. If you thrive in an organization that values integrity,
commitment, stewardship, and service, we want to meet you. USfalcon
Inc., is seeking a Business Development Director. The Business
Development Director--has primary responsibility for the
identification, development, and realization of revenue from
professional services opportunities for Federal Civilian
Agencies.--Specific emphasis is on customers within Civilian
Agencies such as Justice and Homeland Security with professional
services requirements. Responsibilities
- Responsible for the strategy development and growth of
Strategy, Transformation and Technology (STT) Division.
- Conduct market research and analyze potential opportunities to
develop strategies and growth plans resulting in a viable pipeline
with emphasis on new business and growth.
- Identify, qualify, and conduct research and analysis on new
business opportunities leading to capture and proposal
- Plan, organize and lead new business campaigns to further the
divisions strategic and annual operating plans.
- Develop and manage the relationship between USfalcon and new or
existing customers by cultivating relationships with key
stakeholders throughout the market.
- Engage the customer and shape the requirements to enable
successful solution development.
- Work with corporate management to continually improve corporate
business development and proposal development processes.
- Work with Vice Presidents, Directors, Program Managers and
Capture Managers to develop and identify proposal outlines, win
strategies, differentiators, and teaming partners.
- Respond to teaming partner and government data calls to provide
information about corporate capabilities for the purpose of
securing workshare or bid opportunities.
- Draft and respond to sources sought, requests for information,
and potential customer data/capabilities requests.
- Provide support to capture manager activities to develop market
- Align and coordinate with Corporate leadership required
internal resources and external consultant teams to support
- Support capture and proposal teams and efforts to win
- Additional duties as assigned-- Qualifications Required Skills:
- 8 or more years' experience in a federal Civilian business
development capacity offering professional services. This should
include experience leading the identification, qualification,
pursuit, proposal development and capture of opportunities. This
should also include the ability to establish a strong "win
strategy" and capture plan for targeted opportunities.
- Experience selling engagements with federal Civilian customers
to include--services such as Information Technology, Financial
Management, Human Capital Management, and Strategic Planning. Must
have general knowledge in these markets and interest in staying
current on industry trends and competitive landscape.
- Knowledge of and direct experience developing and closing
professional services business within USfalcon target markets.
- Strong interpersonal skills including ability to actively
listen, read audiences, and quickly identify key issues and areas
- Strong Business Development process discipline and training and
experience in capture strategy development and execution.
- Experience in the government contractor support services
procurement and proposal process. Desired Skills:
- MBA or equivalent
- Prior military or Government service
- Knowledge of pipeline management, GovWin and SharePoint
- Excellent writing and public speaking skills (including strong
proposal writing capabilities to assist as needed with development
of--compliant and compelling proposals).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (e.g., Word,
PowerPoint, Excel, Access, and Outlook)-- Education:
- Bachelors degree from an accredited university
Clearance:--Ability to obtain a Secret clearance - current
clearance a plus Travel :--10% Options Apply for this job online
Apply Share Email this job to a friend Refer Sorry the Share
function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the
page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed Loading... Need
help finding the right job? We can recommend jobs specifically for
you!Click here to get started.
EEO is the lawUSfalcon supports equality and diversity.Download the
EEO is the Law Poster (PDF Link). Application FAQs Software Powered
Keywords: USfalcon, Inc., Washington DC , Business Development Director, Executive , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!