Director, Brand &
Company: The Walt Disney Company (Germany) GmbH
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Disney+, Director - Brand & Acquisitions Marketing (SEA) This
role is based in Singapore and responsible for Southeast Asia (SEA)
The Walt Disney Company's Direct-To-Consumer and International
(DTCI) is a global business segment with the mission of providing
consumers around the world access to the content they want most, on
the latest platforms, at a time of rapidly evolving consumer
habits. Combining the Company's direct-to-consumer streaming
services, Hulu, ESPN+ and Disney+ alongside Disney's international
media businesses, DTCI aligns cutting-edge technology with
world-class content and beloved brands to expand the Company's
global footprint and deliver highly-personalized entertainment
experiences to diverse consumers around the world.
Disney+ is the dedicated streaming home for movies and shows from
Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic, and more. As
part of Disney's Direct-to-Consumer and International (DTCI)
segment, Disney+ is available on most internet-connected devices
and offers commercial-free programming with a variety of original
feature-length films, documentaries, live-action and animated
series and short-form content. Alongside unprecedented access to
Disney's incredible library of film and television entertainment,
the service is also the exclusive streaming home for the latest
releases from The Walt Disney Studios.
The Director, Brand & Acquisitions Marketing, will be an integral
part of the Disney+ team in Southeast Asia (SEA). The role will be
responsible for leading Disney+ brand and content marketing
campaigns in SEA, focused on maximizing brand and platform
awareness among local consumers. Critical to success will be
audience comprehension of the platform's key benefits and unique
selling points. The role will develop and pitch strategic marketing
partnerships to support the growth of the Disney+ platform.
This role is also responsible for providing strategic direction in
the areas of media strategy, media planning and media buying,
delivering best in class media plans to support local brand,
content and acquisition marketing campaigns. The performance
marketing function has significant opportunities to deliver
bottom-line impact and growth, ensuring subscriber targets are
The successful candidate will collaborate closely with the social
media, creative, communications, and customer lifecycle and
retention teams, as well as the wider marketing teams across the
company to define go-to-market strategies and project timelines for
- Develop the brand / content marketing and media strategies for
Disney+ in Southeast Asia.
- Identify source of growth, profitability and efficiencies in
current or new areas through strategic thinking and analytics.
- Drive marketing programs which are highly targeted based on
content affinity of relevant audience cohorts.
- Identify and execute local cross-platform marketing
- Partner with Global Brand Marketing teams to leverage global
plans and marketing assets for SEA.
- Craft marketing campaign calendar. Define project timelines
from ideation to launch.
- Collaborate with internal creative teams and external agencies
to produce a creative testing pipeline for each campaign
- Minimum 12+ years of comprehensive and demonstrable experience
in building direct-to-consumer brands, in consumer technology,
leading consumer brands, or a similar capacity.
- Relevant experience in digital or performance marketing.
- Experience in handling large scale campaign planning,
optimization for both performance and brand impact
- Strong experience developing and managing brand marketing
campaigns with execution experience across the marketing mix.
- Strong understanding of the media landscape and cultural
nuances in Southeast Asia.
- Experience identifying research insights / analytics and
presenting actionable recommendations.
- Comprehensive experience pitching, converting and managing
brand marketing partnerships.
- Ability to influence internal and external cross-functional
- Proven track record as a self-starter in a fast-paced and
- Solid experience in team management.
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated organizational, planning and analytical
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Creative mindset with the ability to leverage on data to
- Analytical mindset, ability to apply data and insights to
strategy to drive results
- Results-oriented. The Walt Disney Company is an Equal
Opportunity Employer. We strive to be a diverse workforce that is
representative of our audiences, and where all can thrive and
belong. We are committed to building a team that includes and
respects a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences
Sobre Direct-to-Consumer and International: Sobre The Walt Disney
Company: We are taking a responsible approach to creating
environments that allow us to do what we do best - entertain and
inform millions around the world. Learn more, here .
Keywords: The Walt Disney Company (Germany) GmbH, Washington DC , Director, Brand &, Executive , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!