Content Design Manager
Posted on: January 15, 2021
Content Design Managers at Facebook Inc. lead teams that craft
simple, straightforward and human experiences by leveraging our
expertise in user experience design, design thinking, product
strategy and content. Come join our team to create and shape great,
intuitive products and services used by billions of people around
the world every day. Your team will be expected to design and
deliver product flows, new features, in-product messaging, content
frameworks, navigation, product naming and more across our
platforms, including mobile and desktop. The Facebook Inc. Content
Design team is one of the largest and most established in the
world, and supports people at various stages in their careers.
- Manage a team that delivers on multiple projects or programs
across regions or business groups.
- Build internal community (for example, drive inclusion, onboard
new employees, and connect people on your team with new
- Provide regular performance feedback, check-ins and reviews for
people who report to you.
- Coach team members to increase their impact, develop their
strengths and grow their careers.
- Build the teams and skills necessary for long-term growth, both
within and outside the organization.
- Help to recruit highly talented people to join the content
design team, and onboard cross-functionally.
- Provide content design for complex features for the global
Facebook Inc. audience.
- Actively build and maintain relationships with cross-functional
teams and stakeholders.
- Develop lightweight, repeatable processes, workflows and
content templates that keep the team nimble and successful in a
culture that values moving fast and iterating quickly.
- Share your own work and give feedback to teammates in a variety
- Promote content design at Facebook Inc. and in the broader
design and content communities.
- 15+ years experience in content design or related fields
- 2+ years experience managing, coaching and developing direct
- Knowledge of social and mobile experiences
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2+ years experience working with product teamsFacebook's
mission is to give people the power to build community and bring
the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services,
we're building a different kind of company that connects billions
of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters
most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're
creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach,
people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are
constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to
empower people around the world to build community and connect in
meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger
communities - we're just getting started.Facebook is proud to be an
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not
discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex
(including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions),
sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression,
transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected
veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other
applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider
qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with
applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is committed to
providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with
disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance
or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at
Keywords: Facebook, Washington DC , Content Design Manager, Executive , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!