Senior Project Manager System Administration
Company: NTT Data Inc
Location: Falls Church
Posted on: September 17, 2020
Req ID: 97631
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and
passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be
part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization,
We are currently seeking a Senior Project Manager System
Administration to join our team in Falls Church, Virginia (US-VA),
United States (US).
We are seeking an experienced technical project manager that
implements and provides direction for specified organizational
network and data center modernization/expansion projects. Defines
and develops network and data center project management best
practices, processes, and policy to ensure alignment with IMO
strategy and goals. Partners with the multi-departmental project
and technical leadership/staff and other stakeholders to coordinate
and prioritize projects. Ensures that all projects are delivered
within the defined scope, quality, time, and cost requirements and
makes periodic reports to the division chief.
* Provides daily direction to technical project team members.
* Leads a team that is typically responsible for implementing
network and data center modernization, improvement, and expansion
* Ensures that the project team members consistently adhere to the
office s standard project management methodology throughout the
* Ensures project scope, schedule, and costs are reasonable and
* Allocates resources to current and future project portfolio.
* Conducts periodic reviews to and reports to the division chief
that the project or module is on track, and conducts post-project
* US Citizenship
* 5 or more years of experience with \\"across-the-board\\" IT
project management experience and skills.
* IT project management experience and skills needed include:
* Pre-acquisition documentation and RFPs, evaluation plans,
independent government cost estimates,
* Requirements elicitation and management, systems analysis and
design, trade-off studies.
* Test and acceptance plans, and quality assurance
* Systems integration, data conversion, and implementation
* Supervision and oversight of team members.
* 5 or more years of experience in developing project documentation
and revising IT standards and guidance.
* Must be generally familiar with PMI, SEI, IEEE, and ANSI
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider
specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a
comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure
and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of
companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will
consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to
race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Keywords: NTT Data Inc, Washington DC , Senior Project Manager System Administration, Executive , Falls Church, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!