Sr. Manager, Cash Applications & Credits
Company: GW Medical Faculty Associates
Posted on: February 16, 2020
Job DescriptionThe Sr. Manager of Cash Applications and Credits
is responsible for overseeing the day to day revenue cycle
activities for payment posting, credit balance resolution, refund
processing, and providing cash management support to the Cashiers
Office. The Sr. Manager is accountable for timely, accurate, and
compliant management of all cash transactions. This role is also
directly accountable for managing the maintenance and storage of
EOBs, cashier receipts, and other documents in support of posted
transactions. Generates daily, weekly and monthly reports on cash
collections compared to targets. Additional key accountabilities
are to optimize staff performance through process redesign,
standard operating procedure implementation, communications, and
internal controls.Experience and Qualifications:
- 7-10 years progressive management experience in healthcare
revenue cycle operations required including experience hiring,
training, evaluating, disciplining, developing and engaging staff
- Minimum 5 years of leadership experience in Cash Application
working within practice management and/or hospital administration
- Excellent communicator both oral and written skills including
- Must be customer, provider, and employee focused with
exceptional people and service skills.
- Experience with managing escalated complaints, and
physician/executive level inquiries required.
- Must be detail-oriented and organized, with good analytical and
problem solving ability.
- Proven skills in team building with the ability to influence
and lead, teach, train, counsel and coach to accomplish
- Notable client service, communication, presentation and
relationship building skills required.
- Ability to function independently and as a team player in a
fast-paced environment required.
- Must have exceptional written and verbal communication
- Demonstrated ability to use PC, general office equipment, and
practice management solutions. Must be proficient with Microsoft
Excel and Power Point tools (i.e., ability to develop reports,
pivot tables, and compile data).
- Bachelors Degree, preferably in business, health
administration, or accounting required.Employee Type:
Full-TimeLocation: Arlington, VAJob Type: Management
AccountingExperience: Not SpecifiedDate Posted: 2/10/2020
Keywords: GW Medical Faculty Associates, Washington DC , Sr. Manager, Cash Applications & Credits, Executive , Arlington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!