Knowledge Management Technician
Company: NCI Information Systems
Posted on: January 17, 2020
Job ID 2019-4120
Analyst (Business, Systems, Data)
NCI: As the Knowledge Management Technician (Lead), you will
support the Joint Service Provider (JSP) organization in the
development/implementation of information retrieval solutions. The
problem sets that are in demand at the JSP cover a wide verity of
technical disciplines. The position requires a well versed
individual that has knowledge and experience in using information
retrieval software languages and automated text analysis and
extraction techniques. In assuming this position, you will be a
critical contributor to meeting NCI's mission: To deliver
innovative, cost-effective solutions and services that enable our
customers to rapidly adapt to dynamic environments.
Highlights of Responsibilities:
* Perform requirements gathering interviews to understand the
* Perform discovery on the technical tools that are in use or need
to be developed
* Analyze data provided to support (prove/disprove) customer
requirements or hypotheses
* Document customer requirements
* Develop technical presentation of analysis performed
* Command an understanding of legacy and current information
* Develop engagement specific scripts, spreadsheets, data
extraction routines, or utilize Government tools reporting
abilities to extract data for analysis
* Work in a team oriented environment or individually as specific
* Maintain outstanding verbal communication skills with the ability
to communicate seamlessly with technical and non-technical
colleagues at all levels in the organization
* Clearance Required: US Department of Defense (DOD) issued Secret
* Strong customer service orientation.
* Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
* Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a
* Good written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
* Ability to conduct research into PC and software issues and
products as required.
* Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly
* Highly self-motivated and directed.
* Keen attention to detail.
* Team-oriented and skilled in working within a collaborative
Required Education and Experience:
* Required Experience: 5 or more years of professional
* Required Education: Bachelor Degree or equivalent in the field of
Engineering or Computer Science, including consideration of vendor
certification in the technology being applied such as Microsoft MCP
or Novell CNE
* Certification: CompTIA Security+
* ITILv3 Foundation minimum certification preferred.
This position requires the ability to perform the below essential
* Sitting for long periods
* Standing for long periods
* Ambulate throughout an office
* Stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl as required
Repeatedly lift and carry weight up to 50 pounds
It is the policy of NCI to provide equal opportunity in recruiting,
hiring, training, and promoting individuals in all job categories
without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender,
age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class or
category as may be defined by federal, state, or local laws or
regulations. In addition, we affirm that all compensation,
benefits, company-sponsored training, educational assistance,
social, and recreational programs are administered without regard
to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability,
genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, or gender
identity. It is our firm intent to support equal employment
opportunity and affirmative action in keeping with applicable
federal, state, and local laws and regulations. NCI is a VEVRAA
Keywords: NCI Information Systems, Washington DC , Knowledge Management Technician, Executive , Arlington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!